Siding

John V from Caledon
John V from Caledon
6 reviews Caledon, ON

Eavestrough and Siding Project

I contacted four companies to quote us on replacing our eavestroughs, soffits and facia, as well as boxing in a wooden bay window in vinyl siding. Our old eavestroughs were leaking in multiple locations during heavy rainfalls, and creating ice rinks on walkways during the winter. Endri came in well priced, explained what he would be doing in the update/upgrade and we felt confident in choosing him to complete our project. His team did a great job, and the work came out exceptional. The before and after look is like night and day and updated the outside of the house greatly. I would highly recommend his team.

Hello John,

It was a pleasure working on your project!
We appreciate you taking the time and writing this review. We wish you and your family all the best!

Roofing project

Endri is professional, knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with. He did our roofing job with utmost sincerity. Strongly recommend his services.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.
We appreciate your recommendation!

Kristian in Kanata
Kristian in Kanata

Upgraded Gutters, Siding and Porch Roof!

Found EMR Renovations Services via an online search and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for gutters, sidings, roofings or any other renovation projects.

We called Endri this summer to replace our decades old gutters and install aluminum sidings to our house. He and his team were always professional and kind, quick to answer all questions from myself and from my elderly grandparents and walk us through his plan and process at every step. His team was very quick to respond to calls/emails for follow-up appointments and helped find a mutually beneficial schedule to get the work done effectively and quickly.

We were so impressed with the care his team had shown with our first project that we also immediately asked him to upgrade our back porch roof from plastic to a finished, tiled roofing.

Overall, very satisfied with the service provided by Endri and his team at EMR Renovation Services and will be reaching out for all future projects.

Thank you Kristian for this review.
It was a pleasure to work on this project! Your grandparents were very hospitable and we really appreciate that.
EMR Team wishes all the best for all of you!

Evestrough replacement

I called EMRvrenovations to give me an estimate to replace my evestrough on my house. Endri came and explained everything that needed to be done and how his team would complete it. The job was completed in a timely manner and very professionally. Endri was very honest with me explaining every detail. He made me feel confident in his work and I am so glad I chose this company. My house looks great. Thank you Endri and your whole team for your great work.

Hello,

Thank you, for taking the time to share your feedback with our team!
We wish you all the best!

Atif in Toronto
Atif in Toronto

Great job installing my eaves

The emr team came in on time amd under budget. I have rotting wood under my previous eaves and they helped fix that up and did a great job. Enri was easy to work with.

Hello Atif,

That's so good to hear! I'm glad you were pleased with the end result.
We wish you all the best and do not hesitate to contact us for any future project.

Nicole in Old Toronto
Nicole in Old Toronto

siding

I am extremely satisfied with the work done by Endri and his team. As we known, EMR Renovation Services is not the biggest contractor in Ontario, but it is the best near us. Endri is not only very knowledgeable and very professional, but more importantly ,he is honest and patient.I am very appreciate that he give me a very reasonable price and patiently answered many of my questions. His team are very hardworking , Highly skilled, and very professional. I would highly recommend Endri and his team.Thank you ,Endri, you are the best!

Hello Nicole,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you are happy and you like the work we do. Let us know if you have any other project and we would be happy to help.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Siding, Eaves, Flat Roof Repair and Replacement

EMR did a fantastic job removing our old siding and cedar shingles below before installing a modern dark grey siding, with black facia and eaves complete with leaf guard. While performing their work they informed us of issues with our flat roof, showed us the issues and provided a very competitive quote. We then had them replace the flat roof in conjunction with the siding work they were already completing and everything was done promptly and professionally. EMR made a point to fully clean up at the end of each day as we have small children who were playing outside. Would highly recommend.

Hello,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review.
It was a pleasure working for you on this project.
I wish you all the best.

1 review Newmarket, ON

House Renovation

Endri and his crew have transformed our home. It looks brand new! Our upstairs feels more comfortable than ever before. The insulation has made a huge impact. Endri made updates and upgrades to our existing structure that was dated and very old. The before and after pictures don’t do it justice. The job was left clean daily and we are very happy. We highly recommend Endri and EMR renovations for you next project!

Hello,

We appreciate you taking your time and writing this review.
We loved working on this project and do not hesitate to call us for any other projects or questions you may have in the future.

Adam
Adam

Siding front and back, gutters, soffits, facia, etc

I met with Endri at the house, and he took measurements and we discussed various materials that could be used.

Once we had the materials, Endri was schedule to do the install. He and his team showed up on the date, on time, and got right to work. The end result is great! We are so happy!

Once the siding work was done, I hired Endri to return for another project at the front of the house doing the gutters, downspouts, leaf guards, etc.

Hire Endri and EMR, highly recommend, would hire again!!

Hello Adam,

It was a pleasure for EMR Renovation Services Team to work on your project.
Thank you for recommending us and let us know on anything we can help for the future.

Siding on 100 year old house

Endri and his crew started a day early and worked in an efficient and respectful manner. Job site was cleaned up every night and they worked long hard hours. I would absolutely recommend them.

Hello,

We appreciate you taking the time and writing this review!
We wish you all the best.

More about EMR Renovation Services

We offer best quality service for your home. EMR Renovation Services will make sure that we meet the clients expectations. We offer the following services.
1.Residential and Commercial Roof Installation and Repair.
-Asphalt shingle
- Window & Door flashing and capping
-Vinyl and aluminum railings
-Skylight
-Chimney, etc.
For further information please contact emrcontracting@hotmail.com, or call at 6476361769.