Terranova Pools

Vaughan ON L4L 9P1
Sharlene in North york
Sharlene in North york

Pool

Last spring I started researching pool installations and decided on TerraNova Pools. Rob was terrific and based on his experience made great suggestions on type (Madeira8) and placement of our pool which we absolutely love.

The installation of the pool was a true feat with the pool being craned over the house to be placed in the backyard - definitely a show for the neighbours ! John and his team were very nice and friendly. The installation of the pool was very quick, once a final date was established - regrettably it was delayed from June/July to late August.

Unfortunately we continued to have some issues with delays mostly with the landscaping. I completely understand that covid posed a lot of issues for many contractors, but as materials came on time the delay was due to labour - again with covid we accepted the delays as best we could.

Although I am really happy with our pool, I wasn’t able to give a 10/10. This was not at all due to the delays as I mentioned this project was started during a very extraordinary year. Instead my inability to provide a perfect rating was more to do with issues of communication. I’m use to contractors advising when they plan to come to the house to work - that didn’t always happen and I was either asking for status updates or was surprised when workers just appeared without any notice. For example once I was sitting outside in zoom meeting when all of a sudden workers showed up unexpectanly.

There were also some misunderstandings on what would be included in the work (gate replacement) as well as some items that have yet to be completed. I spoke with Rob regarding these issues and he was very professional and assured us it would get done. As the pool is now closed we are fine having these items being completed in the spring.

Other then these few issues, which could have just been my personal experience, I believe TerraNova Pools is well worth your time. This company is run and serviced by very nice and friendly people who really understand pools and illustrate excellent expertise in the area.

Thank you very much for providing our backyard oasis. We cannot wait for spring/summer 2021 to come so we can really enjoy our lovely new pool. Wishing you all a happy new year!

Thank you for entrusting the crew at Terranova pools to bring your backyard dreams to life. We know you will be enjoying it for years to come.