Grand Landscaping & Interlocking

Reviews for Grand Landscaping & Interlocking

Ada in Vaughan
Ada in Vaughan

Patio interlock

Thanks Vlad and Hamid for the wonderful work you did. You and your team were incredibly professional, reliable and efficient. The team showed up every day around 7am and the work was completed within three days. Vlad and Hamid used their expertise to suggest colours that would match my existing interlock and I’m very happy with the finished look. I’m looking forward to being able to enjoy my backyard again.

Thanks

Exterior landscaping

Vlad and Hamid of Grand landscaping were very professional. Their work was great and done on time. They accommodated all our requests through out the job. Their work shows that they are experts in the field. Overall, I highly recommend them.

Thanks Taimur that was a good project

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Driveway amazing

Workmanship is impeccable, professional, gave sound advice, informed us of our options and laid out time schedule. More than met our expectations. The team of workers were very friendly, honest and reliable. He will educate and work within your budget.
It is unusual to forge friendships over a business relationship. Hamid has become a trusted friend. Will you them again and again.
My front entrance and driveway is totally unique.

Thank you, from your wonderful review.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Backyard Patio

Hamid was very punctual, starting the job on time and completing on time. At the end of each day they made sure that everything was completely cleaned up and there was minimal disruption. We felt a strong connection with him on our first meeting, feeling that he understood what we were wanting done. Other contractors designed work that was not what we were wanting. Hamid made us feel comfortable from the first meeting that he understood our wishes and that we would be happy with the final outcome. Our neighbors have been impressed with his workmanship. Thank you Hamid

Thanks was nice to work with people like you

Alessandra
Alessandra

Driveway

Grand Landscaping&interlocking did an outstanding job. His workers restored the surface of our pattern concrete patio that had been destroyed over several years and also paved our driveway with new interlocking stone.
Vlad and his workers did this project in record time, they always came on time and got the job finished to our satisfaction.
We would definitely recommend Grand Landscaping&interlocking for this type of work!

Thanks Alessandra

Kurt in Toronto
Kurt in Toronto
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Interlocking. Retaining walls.

Just wanted to say that Grand landscaping is amazing. They gave a great price. The job was perfect. They finished on time too. I recomend this company to anyone that is looking for exterior work.

Thanks you

Andrew  in Vaughan
Andrew in Vaughan

Driveway project

We hired Grand landscaping to redo our driveway ,at the front and the side walks.we simply couldn’t be happier with the entire project.Vlad and his team extremely professional and helpful throughout , the workmanship and materials were of the highest quality and the project was completed on time and on budget.Highly recommended.

Thanks Andrew,

Alex in North York
Alex in North York

New porch flag stone

I’m so glad that I found this company! They provide the best service and their price is affordable. They did flag stone on my porch in a 4 days and work looks amazing. I highly recommend Grand Landscaping for any landscaping and interlocking projects ! I’m totally satisfied!!
Thank you.

Thank you very much!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Backyard flagstone

Had this company redo my backyard flagstone. They are one of the best contractors I've ever dealt with. They finished ahead of schedule and the work looks great. Very satisfied and will be contacting them to have my interlock redone

Dv in Vaughan
Dv in Vaughan

My new front yard

Thank you, guys a lot. It’s perfect. My walk way and driveway look new like it was many years ago. Work was done really fast with very high quality. You made me happy. So, I would strictly recommend them to everybody.

Thanks