Edmonton AB T5L 1C7

Reviews for Happy Home Care & Repair

Garage door exterior frame repair

George responded to my request quickly and completed the repair in timely fashion with fair price. I'm very happy with the repair. The frame is expected to last much longer than the original one.
Thanks George!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Made sure we were satisfied customers

George came to fix a leaking stand-up shower on our basement. He quoted the work based on a photo and measurements. After a quick recaulking, it was still leaking. He came back twice at no additional cost to make sure it was completely sealed at no additional cost. George was professional and accommodating to our schedule and needs.

Happy Home Care & Repair

Worked with me fully remote! Kind, caring, helpful

George and I have never met, or been able to exchange a handshake - but when I was looking for a handyman he came across as trustworthy, kind, organized and communicative! We worked fully remotely to get a to do list complete at a residence in Edmonton and he did a fantastic job! Highly recommended.

Robert in St Albert
Robert in St Albert
2 reviews St. Albert, AB

Interior door install

George replaced our ensuite door with a new slab door. Then he switched our bedroom door with the removed ensuite door.
George was very easy to work with, ahead of schedule, tidy, fairly priced and did a great job. We would definitely recommend him.

Thank you for your review, great to work with you

Giovana
Giovana

Drywall fixing/replacement

George was great. He was committed, timely, provided a very precise estimate and very quickly, and he left the area clean despite the fact that replacing drywall naturally generates dust. I would definitely recommend him.

Private User reviews Vegreville, AB

I'm happy with the service

Few days ago damaged my home water plumbing and the water spread into my home. Then i contact with Review Happy Home Care & Repair. They inspect all the corner and get the likes. They solved it easily.

Julie in Edmonton
Julie in Edmonton

AMAZING WORK!!

GEORGE IS FANTASTIC!! We asked him to completely change the facade of our fireplace and mantel and he happily accepted the job although it is not something he typically does. It was hard work but George blew us away with the finished product. He was kind, professional and task oriented. It is extremely evident that George takes pride in his work. He was neat and tidy and very respectful of our home. I would wholeheartedly recommend George and Happy Home Care and Repair to anyone, anytime. Thanks again George!! We LOVE it!!

thanks for the awesome review!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Great Work

George did a great job! I had the hardware and weather stripping on my outside doors replaced as well as an internal folding door changed out. George came by to give a quote and was able to do the work within a couple of days. He was punctual, professional and took the time to answer any of my questions.

Thanks so much for the great review!

Brent in Toronto
Brent in Toronto

Outstanding Handyman

George did an incredible job of rebuilding our pantry. He was efficient, pleasant and meticulous as he completed the job. He even offered a alternative to the initial project that enhanced the finished product immensely. If we ever have another project that we require completed we will not even waste time in getting other quotes and estimates. We know George will be fair in his pricing and will do an outstanding job. I encourage anyone who needs a handyman to hire George.

Ashley
Ashley

Absolutely amazing!

I’ve gotta say George was the best handyman experience I’ve ever had! Super tidy, well organized and was the perfect fit for my home renovations at a very reasonable price. Definitely would call him again if I need anything else done :) and definitely recommending him to my family members and friends. Amazing job!!!!

More about Happy Home Care & Repair