SaavCaulking

Waterproofing
Toronto ON M9C 0A9

Reviews for SaavCaulking

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Windows caulking and water proofing

Paul was quick to quote and fit us in before winter and wet season. He took his time and didn't cut corners. It was professional and looks great. Price was right! Very happy with the results.
Thanks Paul!

Evelyn in Mississauga
Evelyn in Mississauga

Replace Exterior Caulking

Professional, friendly and reliable.

Paul arrived on time, removed old caulking, put new caulking and painted all exterior windows and doors. He also replaced a vent and and filled in bricks spacing. Paul answer all my questions, provided professional advice and explained what he was going to do. He completed the job in a day and left everything clean.

I'm satisfied with quality of work and time it took to complete the work!

Diane
Diane

SaavCaulking

Paul came to do the caulking on some of the windows on the outside of my house today. He arrived on time. He is a real pleasure to deal with. He is very professional, friendly and polite. He is very thorough in his work and cleans up everything before leaving. He colour matches and gives you a 10 year guarantee. He explains what he is going to do.
He exceeded my expectations. It was a great experience having Paul/SaavCaulking come to do the work.
I would highly recommend him!

sean.passi in Toronto
sean.passi in Toronto

Exterior Caulking

I left Paul a message about a leaky window in my Sons bedroom and within a couple of days Paul was by to take a look. Upon arrival Paul demonstrated his colour match and ability on my sons window (he knew it was important to me that we get that fixed before the next rain), and proposed that if I was happy he would stay to complete the whole house before heading on to his scheduled appointment for the day. Paul was friendly, polite and thorough with his work. Paul also offers a 10 year guarantee on his work, so to top it all off, Paul offers piece of mind. I would definitely recommend SaavCaulking for your next caulking job.

Suzanne
Suzanne
1 review Milton, ON

Caulking ALL exterior windows & doors

Paul was amazing and very friendly. My windows and doors look fantastic! He went the extra mile by fixing and replacing the exterior vents and he caulked around the AC line into the house. he was tidy and ensured that he cleaned up before he left. He was punctual and stayed true to his quote. Overall, I am a very satisfied customer and I recommend Saav Caulking.

Thank you for the work you/the rest of teachers do for the youth in Canada!

Brett in East York
Brett in East York

Caulking Doors & Windows, kitchen counter

We had all our doors & windows done. He did a very thorough job and looks to be very well done. The price was reasonable. I don't think he missed anything.

Karen
Karen

Exterior Caulking Balcony Windows

Rainwater leaked into the house somehow from a thunderstorm. SaavCaulking was very detailed to identify all the areas that are problematic (balcony door, under the balcony floor, windows, etc).
Appreciate how fast the entire process was, from the consultation/assessment to repair. Very happy with the work.

It was our pleasure!

Kambiz in Richmond Hill
Kambiz in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Windows and Doors Caulking

I hired SaavCaulking to caulk all windows and doors last month. He was very friendly, came on time and exceed my expectation with very high quality of work.
The time Paul came to visit my house he told me that usually when he check the windows and he sees any caulking issues, for instance on sides or any other area, he always fix them as well. So he count the windows and doors and gave me his quote. After our agreement he came on time and he caulked every area including windows, doors, garage door, vents, porch, and sides which I never even thought about them with very high quality of work.
I recommend the company and will certainly hire it again.

Thank you! The pleasure was ours

Window and Door Caulking

It was a real pleasure dealing with Paul. He is a true professional and very personable. He quickly responded and took the time to come out to the property to see exactly what needed to be done. His quote was reasonable with itemized details. We went ahead and hired Paul. It was a great experience. We were very happy with his work. He takes his time and is very meticulous. I will definitely use Paul again and I would recommend him to anybody that needs to have any caulking work done. Thanks Paul.

Thank you it was my pleasure!

Clive
Clive

Re-Caulking of Exterior windows and Doors

Very Professional and Quality work. Explained what work for necessary and did not sell me more than what was needed. Reuben and Paul contacted me in a timely response for the free estimate and completed the job as arranged. They painted the Lintels which made the windows and doors look new.

Thank you! My pleasure Clive

More about SaavCaulking

This company focuses on both the commercial & residential aspects of caulking. Providing quality work throughout the GTA for the last 11 years by offering unmatched insurance to all our clients. We focus on delivering a product that’s made to withstand these harsh Canadian winters while providing a brand new look to any old window.

We are certified & licensed throughout Ontario.