Stelling Facility Services

Reviews for Stelling Facility Services

Amanda
Amanda

Great Service

Jordan was professional, fast and reliable. My windows are sparkling clean! My windows were filthy from construction dirt which was then baked on- making even more difficult to clean. Jordan got the job done! I highly recommend his services.

Aleksandra
Aleksandra

Exceptional job!

Jordan did an exceptional job cleaning our external windows and gutters. He was professional, efficient and reasonably priced. He went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with his services. Highly recommend.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Perfect service

I have met Jordan who came to clean up our house windows. He’s so professional and honestly works. The price was so reasonable for anyone. He spent around one hour.

Rex
Rex

Great efficient service

Jordan came by in August to clean the gutters of our house and he was friendly and efficient. He also provided pictures of the clean gutters afterwards. Would definitely use his services again.

Thanks Rex! Was a pleasure working with you as well

Eavestrough Cleaning

Jordan was great. Pleasant, efficient and accommodating. A job well done. We had to reschedule due to the weather, but this was only a delay of a few days. He did two houses for us at around $300 each and I have already recommended him to a neighbour.

Thanks so much!

Tanya
Tanya
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Cleaning Eavestroughs

Jordan was fabulous! Prompt, courteous, did a wonderful job cleaning the eaves and cleaning up after. Let us know where potential problems may be and what we should be aware of, offered to give us before and after pictures of the eaves to show his work. Would highly recommend Stelling Facility Services!

Thanks Tanya! Hope to work with you again.

dong in Burlington
dong in Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Great Service

Jordan did an excellent job!
He is very friendly and answer my questions with great patience.
He answered my request promptly at the beginning.
During the service, I was curious how is the situation on the top roof. He took pictures for before and after. I am very happy with the quality of his work.
Highly recommended!

Thanks again Dong! Pleasure working with you as well.

Anne in Hamilton
Anne in Hamilton
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

gutter cleaning

contacted me promptly and showed up on time Was courteous and prompt and gutters were thoroughly cleaned Photos were helpful I would definitely consider setting up a regular schedule with this company

Thanks Anne! Hope to work with you again

alexamvogel in Toronto
alexamvogel in Toronto

Gutter Cleaning

Excellent experience! They were friendly to work with and did a terrific job. Very thorough and meticulous job of cleaning. Sent before and after pics, which were much appreciated. Highly recommend!

Thanks Alexa! Was a pleasure to work with you

Marianna in Kanata
Marianna in Kanata
1 review Hamilton, ON

Eavestrough & Downspout cleaning

Work was done for my elderly mother. The owner/staff of this company are kind, reliable, conscientious and professional. Quality service which we will again use in the future.
Highly recommend Stelling Facility Services!

Thanks Marianna! Look forward to working with you again

More about Stelling Facility Services

Husband & Wife duo with a combination of 8 years experience commercial & residential window cleaning. Liability & WSIB insured. Also offering other services such as high dusting, pressure washing, sanitation services, eaves cleaning & more.