Beera Construction Corp.

Interlocking Stone
Brampton ON L7A 0K6
Interlocking Stone
Beera Construction Corp.

Reviews for Beera Construction Corp.

Karn
Karn

Backyard interlock patio

I was locking to install interlock as my last one was very poorly done. AJ came to give me a quote and was very pleaseant to deal with. He was polite, curtious and very professional. He took the time to understand my needs and came up with a design. I hired AJ and we booked a date for the install. He kept me up to date on the timing of install as there was a few days of rain that could have delayed my install date. AJ came in with his team of two plus himself and got the job done in 4 days as he said he would. He showed me step by step the material being used and didn't cut corners. He also changed anything I wanted done differently. Great job by him and his team!

Thank you for the kind words Karan! Hope you and your family enjoy !

More about Beera Construction Corp.

We are open for business! We are following provincial and WHO guidelines for Covid-19. We provide excellent quality work and extremely fair prices. No job is too small for us. HONESTY ABOVE ALL ELSE
Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in Brampton?