Reliable Hardscapes

Interlocking Stone
Reliable Hardscapes

Reviews for Reliable Hardscapes

Great construction

Renovation for new kitchen and love it did a great job for quality work for my budget ! My God bless you to do good !

We are glad you loved it and really appreciate your kind words, may God bless you too!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Good job

Ned a reliable company for snow removal and they come and clean not as much as I want but enough to get the job done.

We appreciate your positive feedback, and we will continue to try our best to satisfy all our clients.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

overjoyed yet again!

trusted company for my home repairs! I just re did my patio in my back yard with some new interlock stones. Top quality work with quality care to make sure my needs where met and herd!

We are happy that you liked our work! Thank you for choosing Reliable.

Redo landscaping

We had our front landscape redone, revived some trees, planted new ones, new bushes, lawn edging, new soil and mulch, etc. Reliable did a great job. They were on time, the crew was polite, took good care of the surrounding areas including the neighbour. In the process of digging, one of my irrigation pipes was damaged, they took care of it the very next day by sending out an irrigation company who carefully repaired everything. Very happy with the service overall.

We really appreciate your kind feedback! Thank you

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

AMAZING INTERLOCK INSTALLATION

I have never been more satisfied with a company before, I am beyond overjoyed that we decided to go with Reliable! Dave and his team handled the process from start to finish in a proficient, efficient and professional manor. The cost was well worth it! I love my new patio!

We really appreciate your kind feedback! Thank you for your business!

Max in Mississauga
Max in Mississauga

800sqft interlock + 600sqft mulch + weed cleaning

My garden used to have gravel path that wasn't done properly, so it has literally become a summer weed path for the past 2 years. So I hired Always Reliable to do 800sqft interlock + 600sqft mulch, plus weed removal on all the area (some of the weeds were 1 meter tall...)

Always Reliable has been responsible throughout ever since we established contact - I was able to reach them both by message and phone and Sam's been very responsive. From the job perspective, Dave is very easy to work with. He is generally on time, provided very useful suggestions for how to work, and was at the jobsite every day to ensure key work steps were completed correctly. The materials / equipments were delivered on time, there were no delays, I was able to see concrete progress everyday, and in the end the job was completed reasonably smoothly in a week. Lastly, the workers cleaned up the site pretty well and I was pretty much able to enjoy my new backyard right after.

Overall, I'm very happy about the work Always Reliable did, and would recommend them if you are looking for a backyard job. Thank you for the good work!

We really appreciate you're kind feedback and recommendation! Thank you for using Reliable Max!

Enrique Gomez
Enrique Gomez
0 reviews Speers, SK

Interlock stone

new sod, new interlocking, walk way patio stones, cedars and flowers. They come in did great job! professional workers fast and hard workers. very very happy with my back yard !

thank you for your feedback!

Anthony in Toronto
Anthony in Toronto

Interlocking Patio

Reliable crew was very professional and a bit of perfectionist. Ghaith & Anthony were very punctual from the original quote all the way to completing the small patio of mine. The crew was led by Anthony and he’s amazing because of his consultations making sure everything was in sync with our vision and needs. Highly recommend. Will be calling them to complete my driveway. Excellent service!

thank you for your business!

Patio Slabs (walkway + 14x 12 area) - Re Sod and Levelling - Garden Bed

The team at reliable helped me transform our backyard into a space we can grown and love.

The estimate was accurate, the job was finished on time and they always cleaned up after themselves.

The quality of work exceeded our expectations and the contract helped us have a peace of mind.

Great job!

Thank you for your feedback!

More about Reliable Hardscapes

Reliable is a trusted construction corporation since 2014 with many services to offer:
● Full Renovations & Designs
● Stepping Stones / Patio Stones
● Lawn Replacement / Fences
● Commercial Snow Plowing
And much more!

Reliable specializes in residential homes, industrial and commercial properties. We are based in Mississauga and service most of GTA.
Our goal is to create and maintain the highest level of customer service for all of our clients. Today property owners recognize that looks are everything. Well maintained grounds put owners in a positive frame of mind and contribute to the impression that the rest of the property is well maintained. Let our dedication to excellence go to work for you, we can enhance your curb appeal, property value and the landscape environments around your property. Well maintained grounds tell the world of your attention to detail and the pride you have in your property.

We're social here: