Russell Custom Carpentry

Reviews for Russell Custom Carpentry

Tim
Tim

Door installation, internal

Martin did an absolutely stunning job installing an internal door for us. He is very communicative and helped us source the door and all the fittings, then installed it with the eye of a master craftsman. His attention to detail is above and beyond and he is also very transparent about any potential imperfections that could arise (from things beyond his control). To top it all off, Martin is a very affable and friendly fellow, yet also unobtrusive and very polite. Can't recommend him enough, what a great experience!

Thank you very much for the kind review, I really enjoyed this job and thank you for looking at my profile and choosing RussellCustomCarpentry.

BRAD.CLARANCE in Toronto
BRAD.CLARANCE in Toronto

Garage wall build, TV mounting, Door weather stripping, and Door knob lock upgrade

Martin was referred to us by a friend who had him renovate their upstairs bathroom.

Martin took care of everything noted below in 2 days time—his services are affordable, quality of jobs done was very good, he was efficient and kept things tidy, easy to work with (discussing needs/options we could take to fix issues), and he wore a mask at all times indoors (without being asked).

I would not hesitate to hire Martin and I will be working with him again.

Martin took care of the following at our place:
- Garage wall build & Cabinet/Shelf removal/disposal
- OLED TV mounting
- Front and Back Door weather stripping
- Insulation repair
- Interior door knob and lock upgrade (6 total)
- AC drainage repair

Thank you Brad for the kind review, you were a pleasure to work for and I'll look forward to working with you in the future.
Martin@RussellCustomCarpentry

0 reviews Ajax, ON

Deck

I can’t say enough about the service and kindness we received from Martin. We are so pleased with our deck, really good quality and it’s even more beautiful than we imagined. Martin really cares about his clients he kept us informed. He worked tirelessly to make our deck look perfect and made sure we were completely satisfied. I would absolutely recommend Russell Crown Moulding to anyone.

Thanks Margaret for the kind review. I really enjoyed working for you both and the deck turned out great. Enjoy the summer.
RCM

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Deck replacement

Amazing job. Friendly service, despite the weather (end of April). Cannot wait for warmer weather to enjoy our new deck. Really listened to our request and delivered.

Thank you Rachel for the kind review. Enjoy the new deck.
RussellCrownMoulding

Veronica  in Toronto
Veronica in Toronto

Home Renovation

Martin is a true master of his craft!
He was a referral and exceeded my expectations from the day I met him.
Reasons being:
1. his estimate was clear concise and fair
2. He has state of the art machinery and tools to do the work on the premise
3. The quality of his work is a game changing 10/10
4. The quality of the supplies were 10/10 as we only used poplar wood for all the trim and solid wood doors
5. Martin was friendly and very accommodating to my requests as a client / customer
6. Martin cleaned up everyday
7. Martin finished the job on time and budget

I wouldn’t hire anyone else! So glad to have met him, I’ve already recommended him to my sister. He is a true craftsman, his work is art!

I’m just getting all the trim painted now and everyone who came to quote for paint was so impressed with his work and asked me for his number lol.

Excellent job Martin!
Loved every detail!
Pls stay in touch!

Thank you very much for the kind review. I really enjoyed working on your house and very happy with the end result.
Also thank you for the referral and giving my number out over already booked in some work from your referral.
Martin @ RussellCrownMoulding

1 review Oshawa, ON

Duble door install

Martin did an exquisite job. He went above and beyond to ensure I was satisfied with the final product. He is polite, patient and professional and an asset to his craft. Thank you!

Thanks Charlene for the kind review.
RussellCrownMoulding.

deck repairs

Martin does excellent work, on time and at price quoted. Highly recommended . Honest and reliable.

Thanks Ian for the kind review.
Martin at RCM

Fence repair

Our service was thorough, professional, timely and friendly. Our contractor showed up on time and completed our job within the time he estimated and within the estimated cost. An excellent job all around!

Thank you paul for the kind review, it was a pleasure working for you.
RussellCrownMoulding.

patrick
patrick

Custom doors and trim/Moulding, floor installation.

Out of all the contractors that quoted the job Martin had a custom solution. He proposed making a custom door 54”x99” with frosted glass. We didn’t want to lose the open feeling by adding a door and natural lighting. There were two additional doors needed and Martin again proposed a great solution to maximize the openings. One door required the building out of a wall from the stairs to allow the installation of the door. He also removed the carpet and installed vinyl hardwood flooring. Martin used top grade solid wood doors and trim. We would definitely use Russell Crown Moulding for future projects.

It was a pleasure to do this job for you Patrick. Thank you very much for the kind review.
Martin @ RussellCrownMoulding.

Minesh
Minesh

Basement Flooring, Trim, Doors

Martin & Aaron just finished work in my basement - installing laminate floors, including underlay, baseboards and installing doors, jambs and trims, as well as custom doors for my electrical panel and small under stairs closest. Martin was referred to me, and I made a great decision choosing him for the job. From initial consultation he was extremely professional, respectful and heard exactly what I wanted. They worked very hard on the job and were a pleasure to have around. Martin made some recommendations and suggestions but wasn't upselling me on them which was refreshing. I would 100% recommend Martin for excellent quality work, and ease to deal with. Thanks Martin!

Your very welcome Minesh, was delighted to do this job for you. Thank you very much for the kind review.
Martin@RussellCrownMoulding