Russell Custom Carpentry

Reviews for Russell Custom Carpentry

Minesh
Minesh

Basement Flooring, Trim, Doors

Martin & Aaron just finished work in my basement - installing laminate floors, including underlay, baseboards and installing doors, jambs and trims, as well as custom doors for my electrical panel and small under stairs closest. Martin was referred to me, and I made a great decision choosing him for the job. From initial consultation he was extremely professional, respectful and heard exactly what I wanted. They worked very hard on the job and were a pleasure to have around. Martin made some recommendations and suggestions but wasn't upselling me on them which was refreshing. I would 100% recommend Martin for excellent quality work, and ease to deal with. Thanks Martin!

Your very welcome Minesh, was delighted to do this job for you. Thank you very much for the kind review.
Martin@RussellCrownMoulding

Ben in Toronto
Ben in Toronto

Outstanding work by Russell Crown Moulding! Trim, door, casement and more

Russell was a real pleasure to work with. Highly skilled, professional and friendly. He completed a number of items on my house renovation over several weeks including new doors, casing, trim, baseboard and other millwork. Always on time and on budget. Thanks Russell!

Thank you very much for the kind review.
RCM.

Kathleen
Kathleen

Porch Handrails

Martin installed railings on our front porch in November. He is a pleasure to work with and was responsive. The work was scheduled ahead so we knew when to expect him. We're really pleased with the finish and his expertise on the best approach for the best look.

Thank you very much Kathleen for the kind review.

Alanna
Alanna

Baseboard installation

Martin and Steve did an amazing job! The installation was a bit tricky given large gaps from the wall and they made it look seamless. Given this was my first home project, I really appreciated Martins expertise and guidance on what needed to be done. The team was on time, thorough and left my home looking spotless. In addition, they ran out to Home Depot to replace some pieces that had been broken in my prior renovation. Would 100% recommend and hire again.

Thank you very much Alanna for the kind review.

Berkel
Berkel

Deck Repair, Curtains, and Sliding doors

My service was done in a timely, professional and cordial manner. I would recommend RCM (Russell Crown Moulding) to anyone. The service is first class. My service professional was willing to listen and help where ever he could.

Thank you berkel for the kind review.
RCM

Home Reno, all doors and trim

RCM was honest, trustworthy and reliable, always on time. I liked that he offered suggestions on how to make certain flaws in our older home look presentable. I would recommend them to anyone needing trim work done.

Thank you Teresa for the kind review.

Greenlight1007 in Mississauga
Greenlight1007 in Mississauga

Small Baseboard Job

Russell came by to do a small baseboard job that needed precision and detailed completion. It wasn’t just about installing 5 feet of baseboard, but required for the baseboard to be shimmed out 3/8” for a mirror to sit on it for the wall. A quick review of my materials proved they were mismatched and Russell went to the building supply store to obtain proper material. Nevertheless he saved the day, came back with appropriate material and finished the job. Capped the edge off beautifully to give that special master carpenters touch. Added the baseboard joining the door casing. Thanks Russell! I can finally get my mirror ordered and installed!

Thank you so much for the kind review.

Stephanie in Toronto
Stephanie in Toronto

Renovate basement

Great price, great workmanship. I especially appreciated the attention paid to small details that contributed to the overall success of the project. I do not hesitate to recommend this company and would consider rehiring them for additional work.

Thank you Stephine for the kind review.

Excellent Work, Great Responsiveness and a Pleasure to Deal With

Very fine work by Martin and his crew at Russell Crown Moulding. We are in the midst of a full restoration of our 1930's brick home in midtown Toronto. We were very pleased with the attention to detail on the new staircase leading to our sunken family room as well as their work on a new window/frame for our second floor washroom. We also had RCM remove a tired radiator cover by the front door. They designed and installed a custom fit replacement that has really sharpened up the look of our main entrance. We were impressed with their work on two cupboards in our breakfast nook as well, replacing ugly melamine doors with a custom design that's become a really nice feature. Great work and a definite recommendation.

Thank you Stephan for the kind review you have a lovely home and you did a great job. You also have a great eye for detail.
RCM.

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Trim/moulding

The job required the installation of several hundred linear feet of wood trim. Baseboard and casing with backhand was completed in in 2.5 days.
Martin was efficient, reliable and very professional.

Thank you for the kind review Paul I look forward to working with you in the future.

More about Russell Custom Carpentry