Sophanni Cleaning Services

Reviews for Sophanni Cleaning Services

petrevski.goce in Toronto
petrevski.goce in Toronto

Service

I have been with Sophanni Cleaning for a several months now. Very professional, polite and in a positive attitude. I would recommend Sophanni cleaning to anyone, they do an amazing job with cleaning my condo and office.

We are delighted to hear that you are pleased with our services. Our cleaners take great pride in there work.

angelina in Toronto
angelina in Toronto
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Salon clean

Great Cleaning staff. Sophanni cleaning services was pleasant and thorough. They use green products. Would recommend them to anyone for salon or office cleaning and residential as they also clean my house.

Thank you Angelina for your review. We were happy to hear you are satisfied with your services cleaning your salon and home. We're looking forward to seeing you soon!

leachfleag in Toronto
leachfleag in Toronto

House cleaning, unpacking, organizing.

I used Sophanni Cleaning Services when I moved to my hose. I needed help with cleaning, unpacking and organizing. Soffee did an amazing professional job! Very detail oriented. I was pleased to come back home to a sparkling clean and organized house.

Thank you so much Leah. It was a pleasure cleaning your move out rental with my team Kerry-Ann and another pleasure helping you out to unpack and organize your home and making it sparkling clean. Any time you need to declutter or need a clean. Call us up!

More about Sophanni Cleaning Services

Sophanni Cleaning has put in place the new protocol in order to manage the spread of Covid-19. We have put in place standard protocols, when entering our client's sites, from home to offices, we have dedicated to making sure we enter your place with new P.P.E. Using our #1 product called Sol-u-Gaurd that kills up to 99.9% of all viruses included covid-19.

For more information about us, visit our site sophanni.com

Call or email us to book now!