Squeaky Cleaning

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Squeaky Cleaning

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Office cleaning

Remarkable office cleaning. I highly recommend this service to anyone looking for a long term and reliable clean for their home, office or store.

Eva in Toronto
Eva in Toronto

Overall Disappointing Service and Cleaning

This is the third time we've used Squeaky Cleaning. The first time was okay, the second time with Donna was wonderful and sadly this last time was just awful. They sent two cleaners and said that our 3 bedroom townhome would be cleaned in 2.5 hours instead of the allotted 5 hours. The cleaners only cleaned one bedroom and one bathroom and said that they ran out of time and would need us to pay another 300 dollars for them to finish. It may sound like our house is filthy BUT it certainly isn't - we don't have pets or children and are very clean and use this service to get a deeper cleaning. I'm actually concerned what the two cleaners were doing in our main bedroom for so long. I did reach out to the head office and sadly they weren't apologetic or even remotely interested in discussing this further. I'm writing this review as I don't want others to have to go through what we did. Truly unprofessional and disappointing service.

DanielM in Mississauga
DanielM in Mississauga

BEST CLEANERS IN TORONTO

The most fantastic cleaning company I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. As a realtor I’ve worked with many cleaning companies over the years and nobody compares to Squeaky Cleaning. Everything from the booking process, pre-clean confirmation, attention to detail and professionalism of their cleaners is unmatched. Look no further if you’re looking for the best rated cleaners in Toronto and the GTA. No job is too big or small for them and I promise you’ll be a life long customer.

darrenking.to
darrenking.to

House cleaning

The team at Squeaky Cleaning is exceptional. From the first time I contacted them they gave me a perfect experience. My cleaner Donna is phenomenal, she listens to my instructions and makes sure everything is done up to my standards. I have referred this company to my colleagues and look forward to working with them for years to come. Thank you so much!
D.King

Deep cleaning

Kitty did a great job, apartment is sparkling and she was super efficient and professional. Will definitely be using this service again.

gilbank88
gilbank88

Fantastic service!

After trying multiple other cleaning companies in North York, I was very happy with the service provided from this company. Their customer service is great, I've called them as late as 10pm and was able to speak with Rfae about my cleaning the next morning. They were fully understanding of my needs and the cleaner came on time and fully equipped with cleaning supplies. I asked the cleaner to help with dishes, folding laundry, cleaning the blinds, making the beds, deep cleaning the bathroom and everything was done to my liking. Thank you so much for being my favourite cleaning service in Toronto.

toronto9688
toronto9688

Deep Cleaning

Squeaky Cleaning did an amazing job! I just moved into my new place and it was a mess from the previous tenant, it needed a serious deep cleaning. The place feels like new again, would definitely recommend!

Move-in deep cleaning

Had an excellent experience with the company, from the initial call, to the cleaning schedule and punctual service and the cleaning was done to a high standard. Strongly recommended!

mehdi.a.fakhri
mehdi.a.fakhri

Exceptional cleaning performance

I hired squeaky cleaning 6 months ago to provide my family with a weekly housekeeping service. I have found them to be professional and organized to deal with. My cleaner Martha shows up on time every week and does a great job. I had to reschedule a few appointments and found it very easy to deal with this company. I would recommend squeaky cleaning to anyone looking for a reliable cleaning service.

More about Squeaky Cleaning

Squeaky Cleaning has been offering cleaning services in the Toronto and the GTA for almost a decade. We service condos, townhomes, and homes for both regular cleans, deep cleans, and move in / move out cleans. We pride ourselves on being the most professional cleaning company in Toronto. All of our staff understand the importance of a customer oriented mindset and happy clients are the backbone of our service. Feel free to reach out to us over the phone (647-799-1075) or book a cleaning online. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.