Squeaky Cleaning

House & Apartment Cleaning
Toronto ON M5E 1A4

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times

Reviews for Squeaky Cleaning

Easy to book - great service

I picked this company to try out and within minutes someone called me to get more information and give me a quote. I then booked a cleaning session that day. Galo was fantastic and communicative. I can re-book my sessions online. Everything is tracked online. Highly recommend.

Life Savers

My nanny recently got deported back to the Philippines and I didn't know what to do. With the size of this house there is no way I could maintain it alone. I called this company, not only do they clean - they also took over the laundry, dishes and pool duties. The cleaners were friendly and quiet, happy to have them the around weekly to help out. Would recommend!

Post renovation cleaning

I used Squeaky Cleaning most recently for a cleaning after a very dusty kitchen renovation. After speaking with an account manager and describing the house and cleaning requirements floor by floor, I received a detailed order and reasonable quote. A team of four cleaners arrived and did an excellent job. It took most of the day but was largely unobtrusive. The team was superb and I will definitely use this company again. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for first class cleaning services.

Jay in Burlington
Jay in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Great cleaning service

Nancy was prompt, thorough and super friendly! Everything was spotless and smelled really fresh. Would definitely recommend this service.

Mary Dunkrrly
Mary Dunkrrly

Cleaning of my balcony, post winter season, and my one bedroom apartment by Rrica

Erica came early for her 4pm appointment, for which I was very pleased. She introduced herself by name, and went to work immediately. She cleaned my balcony perfectly.
Without any Ty instructions, she just went ahead and cleaned the apartment, including bathroom, kitchen/living room hallway and bedroom.
She was polite, quiet and professional.
I would happily have her continue to clean my home again.

Very Unprofessional

I had to wait 2 hours and no one showed up. I had to call them to figure what's happening . They didnt even notify me . They have limited cleaners and also dont show up.. No reliability whatsoever. booking a schedule appointment is no use since u dont know if someone is coming or not.. just a waste of time and trust!
I was really upset cause all my furnitures are scheduled based on the cleaning schedule I booked. Very Unreliable and unprofessional. they dont have problem taking my money though.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

House cleaning

The Squeaky staff were terrific!! Extremely professional, VERY pleasant, and did an amazing job!! The house was spotless!! I would not hesitate to call them again!!

dorianmacdonald7
dorianmacdonald7

Move-in-clean

It took me so long to write this review because Im still trying to get over how GREAT of a job SHERESE did! Not only did she make our new place (that needed a lot of work) ready to call home but also it was a pleasure having her around! She was kind and a hard worker! I cant thank SHERESE and SQUEAKY CLEANING enough. If I ever need this type of service again Ill be using this company and asking for SHERESE specifically!

michael
michael

House move

Would recommend Squeaky Cleaning to ANYONE! They are responsive, professional, reliable and a pleasure to work with!

More about Squeaky Cleaning

Squeaky Cleaning has been offering cleaning services in the Toronto and the GTA for almost a decade. We service condos, townhomes, and homes for both regular cleans, deep cleans, and move in / move out cleans. We pride ourselves on being the most professional cleaning company in Toronto. All of our staff understand the importance of a customer oriented mindset and happy clients are the backbone of our service. Feel free to reach out to us over the phone (647-799-1075) or book a cleaning online. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.