Hobbs Moving Company

Reviews for Hobbs Moving Company

Rvanblerk
Rvanblerk

Condo move

Hobbs were very helpful in planning and accommodating us, we have a small space and they were a great help! Would definitely recommend for others with small space moves and condos.

Thank you for your review and for recommending Hobbs Moving Company for small space moves!

David
David

Moving from apt to semi

Very professional movers. You can tell they cared about doing a great job. This was a tough move in terms of weight and difficulty (narrow house). Richard and Ryan were very helpful and did an excellent job!

Thank you for reviewing Hobbs Moving Company! We are so happy you had a great moving experience.

Great service

I had to move some heavy furniture from parents house to mine .. made an appt .. they arrived on time And loaded up the furniture safely and securely . When they arrived, they unloaded the furniture and placed where I wanted the new pieces to go . They were very courteous and the work went smoothly and I was happy with the job they did ..

Thank you so much for reviewing Hobbs Moving Company! we are happy you had a great experience.

virna.choony in Courtice
virna.choony in Courtice
0 reviews Courtice, ON

Great and efficient service!!!

I definitely recommend Hobbs for your moving needs! They have been great and very efficient. They were on time and very helpful! Excellent team and great communication! Keep up the great work!

Thank you for writing us a review! Sincerely, Alexandra from Hobbs Moving Company.

Bernieernie88
Bernieernie88

BIG MOVE

I hired Mr hobbs, at least that's the name of the company, to help me move. He recommended I hire 3 people and it wae needed. If I didn't the move would have taken longer. Thanks Mr hobbs.

Thanks for writing us a review Bernie! We hope you use Hobbs Moving Company for any future moves!

Moving downtown

Richard and Parker helped me move from a house to a walk-up apartment in downtown Toronto and they were professional, efficient and respectful. The entire move took only about an hour and 45. I’d highly recommend Hobbs to anyone who needs to move downtown and I would hire them again! :-)

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review!

Satisfied

Excellent service friendly movers they get the job done fast and efficient.. I would definitely recommend Hobbs moving company you will not be disappointed. Affordable pricing helps your move go alot smoother

Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

Afsane
Afsane

Moving service

They helped us with two movings, one from sudbury to GTA and the other is within GTA.

They offer really good service, reasonable price and friendly staffs.
I would recommend their service!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review!

gustavofranco416 in Toronto
gustavofranco416 in Toronto

ONE BEDROOM MOVE

I used Hobbs Moving Company to move my one bedroom apartment within Toronto. The owner, Richard, was among the movers which was nice to see. They were very friendly, arrived on time, and finished on time. There were no hidden fees and they were honest. I highly recommend.

Thank you Gustavo for taking the time to write us such a positive review.

Last minute move made easy!

Used Hobbs Moving Company for a very last minute move of my basement into a storage unit after we were told we needed emergency repairs. They were quick to respond and booked me in just a matter of days. They arrived day of on time even though they had an employee call in sick- they found a replacement person within minutes! The movers that showed up were so nice and did everything we needed plus more, they wrapped items I forgot to do in the rush of everything.

When we got to the storage unit we discovered it was on the second floor and it was a busy day. The guys were so patient and helped ease my anxiety about everything that was going on.

Rate extremely reasonable especially considering they came all the way to Hamilton for the job. Would absolutely recommend and use this company again in the future! Thanks Hobbs for making my life easy during a very stressful time.

Thank you very much for your review! We are so happy that you had a great move and hope to work with you again!

More about Hobbs Moving Company

We offer hourly rates, which give our clients control over their move and the number of hours required. Our experienced and caring movers will carefully wrap your possessions with our quilted blankets and shrink wrap, then professionally pack them in the truck so they remain safe during transportation. When we arrive at your new location, we will set every piece where you want it to go.