Infinity Customs Manufacturing Inc

Reviews for Infinity Customs Manufacturing Inc

Praveen Dubbaka
Praveen Dubbaka

Appliances installation

Range hood and dishwasher was installed, it was a very professional work done specially with range hood.. and the team was available for immediate changes in the installation.. i had to move the range hood up after installation.. the team was quick to respond.

Thankyou very much.

mgkcarver in Toronto
mgkcarver in Toronto

Very expensive

While my problem was fixed, it cost $280 Cash for a half of an hours work, without any parts. I am no expert, but that does not seem like a fair exchange of goods and services. Happy that our washer is working again just seems like an unrealistic cost.

we are glad that you like our service but I am really sorry about the charges which you paid as it is all my technician mistake as there is some mismatch in the charges but we are accountable for that.

I really apologize for our mistake

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Kitchen Range Hood Installation

They replied quick after I contacted them, answered me questions through texts/call. Easy to book appointment. Arrived on time and provided diligent service. I would recommend them to my friends and family.

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback and looking forward to work with you.

vktoronto in Moncton
vktoronto in Moncton

Kitchen faucet installation

I got my kitchen faucet installation from Infinity Customs about a month ago and I am very satisfied with their service. They did the job very professionally and on time. Highly recommended.

Thanks alot we are looking forward to work with you.

Private User reviews Belleville, ON

Over the range microwave removal and installation

Excellent service. Very good price out of all the companies that I quoted. They got the job done efficiently. Will use again in the future if I need support again.

Thank you for sharing your opinion and looking forward to work with you.

Darren in Toronto
Darren in Toronto

Dishwasher Install - Professional

Excellent & constant communication via HomeStars! The assigned installer (Varun) arrived on time, installed/basic tested the unit and removed old dishwasher at the promised date/time. I would use them again. Invoice sent via SquareUp allowing for easy payment via Google Pay / credit card.

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback and looking forward to work with you.

Vidhi
Vidhi

Rangehood installation

Rangehood was installed by the company and I was very happy with their service as they are very neat and clean. Also, very hygienic and workers have their mask on and put on gloves while doing work, they also carried their sanitizers with them. They have done their work very quickly but with patience. They were very responsible in terms of their job and after installing the appliance they cleaned the entire area where they worked so I was not bothered at all and I was so relaxed. I would highly recommend them and will surely hire them for any work in future.

Thank you for sharing your opinion.
I really appreciate your taking the time to express that and looking forward to work with you.

Toor in Toronto
Toor in Toronto
1 review Kettleby, ON

Dishwasher

I have got dishwasher installed last summer and I am very impressed by their service. They had done their work professionally. They know what they are doing and I would like to hire them in future and strongly recommend that you must take their services.

Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Richmond Hill?