123 Moving

Reviews for 123 Moving

Loretta in Halifax
Loretta in Halifax

Cross country move

After Uhaul cancelled our truck rental the day before our move Monah came to our rescue. He helped us move our stuff into storage and then moved our belongings cross country from Toronto to Calgary. His price was fair and he went above and beyond to help us.
We highly recommend Monah for all your moving needs from local to long distance.

Thank you for your kind words , and good.lick with your new house !

Monah Nour

Move to Condo

Monah and his crew were helpful, respectful and worked diligently with the move. Everything went so smoothly thanks to them. I would and will highly recommend 123 Moving.

Thank you for your kind words , we are glad and proud that you were happy and satisfied , also thanks for your recommendation!

Hrishikesh in Manotick
Hrishikesh in Manotick

Genuienly helpful and reliable

I just wanted to leave a note for anyone who is looking for help with their move.

Monah, was very polite and accomodating right from the word go. He accomodated all my requests.

I would whole heartedly recommend their services anyday.

Hi Hirishkesh

we only did our job thank you for your kind words and recommendation :)
Goodluck with your new appartment !

123Moving .

Kenneth
Kenneth

Great Move

I have used a number of moving companies, but Monah and his team were the best. Professional, careful and considerate. No hesitation to recommend this company.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Very nice service

Very nice and exceptional service provided by Monah and team. He came on time and moved the stuff safely. There was no damage to the household items and there was no time wasted while loading/unloading. Would definitely recommend to whoever is moving.

Dear Mr. Abhinav

Thank you for your kind words and recommendation, we are happy and proud of your satisfaction. goodluck with your new house , all the best !

Lamia
Lamia

Great movers

Monah and his team have helped me with 2 moves so far, and I’ve always had a great experience. 123 Movers are very quick and efficient and they offer a great rate. If you want a stress-free moving experience, I would definitely recommend 123 Movers!

Dear Lamia

thank you for your kind words, we are very happy and proud of your satisfaction . goodluck with your new house , all the best !

Kartik in Waterloo
Kartik in Waterloo
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

Moving

I moved last week with 123 Moving and it was a great decision. Clear communication from booking until the move was completed. The movers themselves were amazing - fast, efficient and friendly. I would recommend this company to anyone who wants peace of mind during what can be a very stressful time. If or when I move again, I am definitely using 123 Moving. I highly recommend them.Thanks for the awesome service!

Dear Kartik

Thank you for taking your time to write us a review , 123Moving team were very happy to move you and your family before your closing date with 2 rounds . We will continue to provide a quality service for our valued costumers .

oscar in Toronto
oscar in Toronto

Appartment move

We found this company on Honestars , and we were very happy about our service , movers are very very fast honestly we were impressed , the price was awesome , I recomended you to my cousin as well , he should contact you soon , You guys rock !!

Thank you mr. Oscar for your kind words, your cousin already booked with us , as per our company policy you are eligible to receive a recommendation bonus from us . Please contact us at the123Moving@gmail.com .
Thanks again for your kind words and your recommendation ,

123Moving .

Natt
Natt
6 reviews Ajax, ON

Monah - Extremely reliable and came through for us!!

Monah and his team came through for us and they did a fantastic job! We were renovating our house and needed moving and packing company to work with us, pack our house and put it in storage - Monah and his team were extremely efficient and got our stuff in storage within a couple of hours. Cant thank Monah enough for all the love and care him and his team put into making sure we were ready for the contractors the next day. Thank you guys - yall did an excellent job!!!

dear Nat

Thank you for your kind words., 123Moving will continue to provide quality service .

Malek in Renfrew
Malek in Renfrew

Local Move

I moved from Scarborough to Toronto October 30th. Initially I booked movers from a different company, but they didn't show up. I then called 123Moving, they arrived at 5pm and saved us from a nightmare. Everything was moved with extreme care. This why I would never call anyone else if I want to move again. You are my heroes thank you guys!!

Dear malek
although we came last minute , and we had to finish at 2am , we were glad to save your day , our company will always be there for people with distress situations when they need us . thank you for your kind words .

123Moving Inc

More about 123 Moving

When we stepped into this Industry , our goal was to give Moving a new set of standers , and this is how we do it :

1- Moves are DIRECTLY SUPERVISED to guarantee quality, time efficiency , safety, and costumer satisfaction.

2- All workers at 123Moving have at least 2 years experience and up to 8 years ( Experience is a must to join 123 ).

3- Trained to move sensitive and heavy items ex Piano, Pool tables , Aircrafts (cesna172,182,150, piper Cherokees). and we own professional tools/Machines to do so .

4- Provide Assembling/Dissembling/installation service.

5 -Unlike other moving companies, we have absolutely NO HIDDEN FEES .

6- We do not require Debit/Credit card hold , (pay as you go ). our honesty makes us special .

7- Provide Discounts for people in Need , and 10% of our profit goes to Charity ( Sick Kids , and others )

8- Our Rates remain among the LOWEST , despite the PREMIUM QUALITY we provide .

9- Every move we does , two meals are given to those in need.