Gigi Crete

Reviews for Gigi Crete

Giacomo
Giacomo
0 reviews , ON

Concrete walkway and additional landing

If you need concrete work done it is a must to hire Gigicrete Ltd.They not only did an amazing job but Saverio and his boys took care of every possible situation that may occur..Thank you to Saverio and all of his boys.

Tony Galo
Tony Galo

Concrete landings and curbs

Gigicrete.limited my opinion best company best service around. Saverio and team were very professional and all around nice people to work with. I Am very happy with the product they have given us. Our curbs and landings look fantastic really clean and very detailed thank you guys so much again for the fantastic service and quality. Would recommend to anyone lookin to get a quality job delivered.

Elizabeth in Toronto
Elizabeth in Toronto

Patio

GiGiCrete.limited
A Toronto-based pro concrete excavation builder and developer who has built a reputation of quality of work, attention to detail and responsiveness.
I was Fortunate to have met Saverio owner and founder of GiGiCrete Limited.
To design, and create my beautiful concrete patio.
He proved to be a straight-forward, helpful, trustworthy and respectful man who truly delivered great customer service an excellent quality of work.
Saverio and his amazing team was skilled responsive to my time constraints.
I was truly impressed by everyone at GiGiCrete Limited dedication and desire for quality and precise finishes.
They used top quality materials and delivered a finely detailed and clean job that exceeded my expectations.
Saverio’s team showed up when they said they were going to, and worked until the job was completed.
Saverio was always responsive when I needed to get a hold of him, great at taking direction but always available for professional inputs/suggestions.
I wholeheartedly highly recommend GiGiCrete Limited Saverio has mastered the Pro Concrete and excavation trade work.
I will be contacting Saverio from GiGiCrete Limited for future renovation and custom home projects.
Thank you so much Saverio and the GiGiCrete Limited Team for the outstanding work, your excellent customer service, dedication, and for helping me deliver my beautiful patio on time.

Your truly Legendary.

Sincerely,
Lisa La Bellezza

Lina Di Martino
Lina Di Martino
0 reviews Terra Cotta, ON

Exposed Aggregate

Gigicrete did an amazing job with my patio. My husband And I elected for an exposed aggregate finish and don’t regret it one bit. Saverio guided us through the process and really broke it down step by step, I was very appreciative of that.

Victor Passos
Victor Passos

Garage

Saverio and team did an outstanding job. When it comes to concrete I would HIGHLY recommend Gigicrete. I couldn’t be happier with the finished product. Sav and team were timely, respectful, outgoing and an overall joy. My garage needed to be redone, the old concrete was broken out and poured new. It was great quality clean work.

Sav Franze
Sav Franze

Amazing Curbs

I highly recommend Gigicrete for anyone who is looking for concrete work. The curbs at my home came out amazing. I previously went with another contractor at a cheaper rate who ended up ruining the job. Saverio and Crew came in and redid the job and I couldn’t be happier. I take this as you get what you pay for! Gigicrete was professional, timely and an overall joy to have work at my home. If you need concrete work you NEED Gigicrete.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

stocktank pool pad and drieway addition

Saverino and his team went the extra mile for us by removing a 30 foot tree (including the stump and roots), and hauling it away. His concrete work is top notch.. We have already had numerous compliments from our neighbours. It looks great! Well worth the investment. Fast and friendly service. Would definitely recommend Sav and crew to friends and family.

Chris Bradley
Chris Bradley

Outstanding Curbs

Gigicrete is a MUST. I couldn’t be happier. I trusted Saverio with my home and he did not disappoint. I contacted Saverio to do a couple Curbs at my home in Richmond Hill, Ontario. He offered outstanding service at quality prices. You definitely get what you paid for and more! Saverio was very professional. He always asked my opinion and guided me through the process. The end result was beautiful curbs and a clean job site. I will definitely be using Gigicrete for future projects.

Dimaaaaa
Dimaaaaa
1 review Caledon, ON

Concrete

Saverio and the Gigi crew were the best decision that I made. The concrete I had crumbled and posed a danger. The Gigi crew came and re-did my concrete for me and I could never thank them enough. Proud home owner who is happy with the finished product. I would only recommend GIGI CRETE. Thank you so much. I am so happy for this choice. 100/100 would recommend.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Walkway

Sav showed up promptly, gave an accurate quote, 6'
x 30' walkway, delivering a professional crew and getting the job done in a timely manner, Sav you're one hell of a finisher, I'll be in touch for future projects

More about Gigi Crete

Seven years experience in Cement finishing. Specializing in: -Pads -Curbs and Sidewalks -Stairs and Walkways -Basement and Garage floors - Excavation - Concrete repairs
Looking for Concrete Contractors pros in Toronto?