WOOD & STAIN

rogertlobo in Mississauga
rogertlobo in Mississauga
0 reviews Milton, ON

Flooring & Stairs Refinishing

Jason and his team were amazing. They were fast and got the job done in 3 days when initially quoted for 4 days. They even came back up and did some touch ups.

Their work is amazing and they put together a custom stain for me. They even installed new baseboards for me as well.

I definitely would recommend Jason and his team again for any future projects with friends and family.

john in Toronto
john in Toronto

Refinish upper and lower flooring and steps

Found Jason by chance. After reading reviews I reached out to Jason who quickly responded and set up an appointment for the next day to view project. Showed up on time and provided a detailed and competitive quote (was not the cheapest or the most expensive). Exchanged various message noting Jason's patience in answering all my questions. Jason was able to work around our schedule and situation. Squeezing us in at a time that was convenient to us and working with us as we were not in a position to clear out all the room in order for project to be completed. His team showed up as scheduled and worked long hours to complete the project in 4 days. Although by nature it was a messy job his crew cleaned up before they left each day. In the end Jason and his team brought my floors to a new level. If looking for similar work I would suggest you reach out to Jason and his more than capable team

0 reviews Orangeville, ON

Replacement of stair case

Wow! Attention to detail! Amazing work! Highly recommend Jason! They cleaned up nicely after and left no mess behind! I’m in love with my new stairs! Thanks again Jason and your wonderful team!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Renovation of stairs and refinishing hardwood flooring

Wood and Stain recently finished a project in our home and we could not be happier with the results. The hardwood floor looks incredible, and the stairs are simply gorgeous. Jason and his team were an absolute pleasure to work with. Since the moment I contacted Jason, he replied promptly to every text and email I sent him. I am a type A personality, and Jason was incredibly patient and accommodating to my many requests of seeing wood colour samples, explaining every detail of the process, and providing very knowledgeable advice. I honestly could not recommend this company enough.

Larry in Toronto
Larry in Toronto

Hardwood flooring and new stairs.

Found this company on homestars.com. Jason contacted us for consultation and estimate, very knowledgeable and professional. Gave us a start date and stuck to it, his crews are diligent and polite. It is great to find a contractor that does this quality of work. I highly recommend this company and would definitely use them again.

serenity in Toronto
serenity in Toronto

Floor restaining & stair rebuilding

Jason and his team was absolutely amazing!!! We would 10/10 recommend, everything was done neatly and efficient. They were very understanding and willing to help in order to make things work and have us happy and satisfied. We would 100% use him again for anything regarding wood and stain. Do not hesitate to work with this team, you will not regret it. We are extremely happy with our new stain and stairs!!!

Hardwood refinished

Got my main floor hardwood refinished and extremely happy with it.
Very professional know what they are doing highly recommended

Myra in Toronto
Myra in Toronto

Refinishing stairs, removal and installation

Jason was extremely professional and great to work with. He tried various mixes of stain for the stairs until we were satisfied as we had dark flooring and moving to a very light colour. They removed and installed flooring on the 2nd floor, installed on the 1st floor, sanded and stained all the stairs and made vents out of the flooring which turned out perfect. They were done in 4 days and the work A++! I would definitely recommend Wood & Stain to anyone. Thank you Jason for making this process as least stressful as possible.

Sarah
Sarah

Wooden floors and stairs refurbish

Jason and his team did an incredible job of restoring and restraining our old redwood floors an totally revamped our staircase by replacing the pickets and posts.

Jason is extremely professional and knowledgeable and got the job done in 4 days after anticipating 5-6 days.

We could not be happier! Thank you Jason and team!

Josephine
Josephine

Floor and Staircase Renovation

For anyone out there looking for floor staining, installation or upgrading your staircase, do yourself a massive favour and hire Jason! We’ve never met a contractor like Jason before.

Jason came out promptly to deliver a quote, provided it in writing, and provides updated invoices with each payment made. He stuck by his quote throughout the entire project with no hidden fees. He provided us with numerous samples to choose from and consulted with us at every stage of the renovation. He even stained the floor with sample colours as he went to ensure we were 100% happy with the outcome.

As for the renovation itself, wow! His team arrived exactly at the time he said they would and my gosh, did they move fast! Within fifteen minutes the house was almost fully prepped, cupboards and entryways were sealed with resealable plastic so we could maneuver the space. His team were kind, polite, efficient and literally worked 7-9 hours straight without stopping to get the job done quickly. Jason was also on site with his team daily, providing updates, checking in with us about any concerns and making sure everything went smoothly. All in all, Jason and his team sanded and stained two floors of our home and rebuilt our staircase in three days!!! He even installed a trim on the baseboards throughout the entire house (something we never expected) to create a polished and seamless transition. They even went above and beyond to vacuum out each duct once they finished the job.

Thank you so much to Jason and each and every member of his team for their hard work, attention to detail and care they put into their work!! We LOVE our new home. Would recommend this company to anybody looking to renovate.

More about WOOD & STAIN