Mas Air Home Comfort

Reviews for Mas Air Home Comfort

Gowtham
Gowtham

Quick and clean job

Hired Mas Air for annual maintenance of my furnace and AC. Easy to communicate with and quick schedule of the job. The technician was very polite and knowledgeable. He explained all the steps while cleaning the devices and gave additional tips to extend the life of the devices and to ensure maximum efficiency. I'd definitely recommend them.

Hi Gowtham, Thanks for your 10 stars review of us, enjoy our satisfaction service! Have a wonderful day

Daniel in Georgetown
Daniel in Georgetown
4 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Professional, On Time and Educational

Norman and crew were amazing. They installed my new furnace and A/C when they promised and gave me great tips on how to maintain and get the most out of my units. They really care about me as a customer as they were always quick to answer any of my questions throughout this process. Awesome job!

Hi Daniel, thanks for all reviews regarding the service we provided to you.
We are appreciated it !
Enjoy your New Lennox Furnace / AC and Attic Insulation!

0 reviews Whitby, ON

Tankless Hot Water System Installation

We hired Mas Air Home Comfort to replace our rental hot water tank with a new tank-less hot water heating system. They did an excellent job and I recommend them highly.

Norman from Mas Air walked us through the entire process from start to finish with honesty and in great detail - all the way from inspection for a quote to the post-installation check-up. The installation team was extremely professional, meticulous and clean. Mas Air team answered all our questions patiently and educated us about our existing infrastructure as well as the new installation.

The finished project quality is excellent. They streamlined and cleaned up a whole mess of pipes and connections that they didn't really need to. This resulted in a clean install and opened up a lot of space in the mechanical room. They were also eager and happy to help us with a few other minor things related to HVAC and fireplace.

I found their professionalism and dedication to quality work admirable. I would absolutely work with them in the future for my other projects and recommend them stronly.

We appreciate all you support to us and enjoy your new WaterHeater Tankless
Thanks for choosing Mas Air Home Comfort

Great Services

Shawn is a Very knowledgeable sales representative, installation technicians are very professional.
Technicians came and replaced our furnace today They did nice job in installation.
Thanks for their great services and will definitely recommend this company to our friends

Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Attic insulation upgrade to standard

"Mas Air Home Comfort" team did a great job upgrading my attic insulation to standard. Good advise on upgrade, good price, professional and quick service, clean work. Done in time with no delay. Thanks!

Anil
Anil

Attic Insulation and Tankless Water Heater Installation

Norman and his team did a great job in adding Insulation to the attic of our house. He first visited to look at the job and provided necessary feedback. His crew arrived in proper gear and did a great job.
Another crew came to install the Tankless hot water tank. They also did an extremely professional job and left the job site clean. Overall I am happy with the work and would recommend them to any one I know

Thank you, Anil, let us know if you have any questions, and Merry Christmas.

Petro in Toronto
Petro in Toronto

Attic insulation

Norman and his colleague did a great job upgrading our attic insulation. They were very clean; adding runners on the floor and vacuuming after. Very professional and quick service. Thank you!

Thank you for choosing Mas Air Home Comfort, We appreciate it.

Attic Insolation

The customer service was awesome and they did their job efficiently. I was very impressed that they even vacuumed our rooms after they finished the job. Would definitely recommend this company.

Thankfully

Excellent service

first time to inspect, second time todo the project. Very pro. We’re mask all the time. Very neat, good service, vacuum to clean afterwards. Like their service and would recommend

Really great service!

I bought my house several months ago, but since I moved in I am struggled with the bad old furnace. I am glad I found this company and Shawn really considered everything that I need. They got great service and professional attitude. I’d like to recommend them to my friends!

Congratulations to get a new home and enjoy your new furnace

More about Mas Air Home Comfort

HVAC experts providing sales and service for all types of Furnaces/Air Conditioners/Water Heaters/Insulation Water treatment services energy rebates and more