Jambreeze Heating And Cooling

Jambreeze Heating And Cooling

Reviews for Jambreeze Heating And Cooling

Anne-Marie in Toronto
Anne-Marie in Toronto

Fix kink gas line and connect gas stove and dryer

Joe came into my home and was very respectful.  He came in to fix a kink in my gas line for the stove as a result of a renovation.  He informed me of a 2nd kink which I hadnt seen.  It required that the entire line be replaced from the main which he completed.  He secured it so that this could never happen again with a shutoff at the stove.  He informed me in advance of the additional amount for the unseen issue and was upfront about the cost.  I had him re-connect my dryer also.  I found him to be professional and articulate and I could clearly see he was a craftsman at his trade by the work done and the way he left my home (very clean).  Ill be definitely calling on him in the future for any gas related hook-ups or issues with my gas appliances.  Thank you, Joe, you were a life saver, I wanted to also mention I was very pleased to have my issue resolved in less than 24 hours, this I consider to be excellent in customer service.

Thank you Anne-Marie for putting your trust in Jambreeze. We are so happy to hear that we were able to accommodate you in a quick manner. We are here to help if you need anything in the future!

JH
JH
0 reviews Woodstock, ON

water heater installation

Jam Breeze installed my hot water heater on a days notice. Joe and Wes were quick, efficient, knowledgeable, the installation was done, old tank taken away, piping upgraded, in less than 2 hours. I would highly recommend JamBreeze to anyone looking for heating and cooling services.

Thank you for choosing Jambreeze heating and cooling

More about Jambreeze Heating And Cooling

JamBreeze Heating & Cooling has been serving as a leading HVAC Contractor since 2019. As a fully-certified professional, We are ready to tackle anything from the most complex and large scale construction projects to the smallest of repair.