Andiryous Glass and Mirrors itd

Reviews for Andiryous Glass and Mirrors itd

M4
M4

Large Custom mirror in condo

Sandy was the first to respond to my request for a custom mirror in our condo. He came out and measured that same day and provided me with some options for different types of frame. He was kind and very professional. In less than a week we made arrangements for the mirror to be installed. He was careful with items in my home and took care to not leave any mess behind. His work is neat, precise and fast. The mirror looks fantastic. I am so happy we called Sandy and highly recommend his services.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Outdoor glass railing

Sandy was referred by a friend. He showed up on time for his estimation and a week later or the installation. Sandy is truly professional and the final outcome is fantastic. Wife is happy with the result and I’m a happy man.

Dear Jason ,

Thank you so much for your feedback I really appreciate you. Happy spouse happy house ;)

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Superb professionalism

Sandy is a perfect gentleman. His workmanship was flawless. His committed delivery was precise. He accommodated all our changes (before the glass was cut). He even did small touch ups in other parts of the bathroom when I requested. I would keep using him when required, and would highly recommend to friends and family.

Hi Fasal ,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Great Service!

Sandy came in and measured but also took time to show me my options and give me suggestions of what my ideal shower door can look like. He was on time and brought it the week he said he would! Great to work with!

Hi Lauren,

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

Sandy shamshon

Shower glass and installation !

The best trades person I’ve dealt with during my recent Reno! Great pricing and service! Sandy also Recommended a layout change to our shower door that no one else mentioned or considered. Turn around time on my order was incredible , 3 days total!! Whaaaa , compared to 2 to 3 weeks from other companies. Installation was not simple either, downtown and on a 2nd floor, yikes! Will definitely reco to all and use him for all future glass projects!
Many thanks!

Thank you very much Francisco ;) for sharing such a positive experience. It means the world to us.

The Local Tradesmen
The Local Tradesmen

Neo angle basement shower

I'm speechless as to how the Neo angle shower door turned out. From the very beginning Sandy won me over with his personable character. His attention to detail and patience is second to none. He took ample amount of time to make sure the measurements were going to work in a not so simple Neo angle shower in my basement. I cannot put into words how amazing the whole process was. Within a week he had measured and installed this beautiful glass shower door. He is precise, down to earth and makes you feel confident and at ease knowing your project will turn out the way you dreamt it. The best glass installer in GTA hands down!!

thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Regards,

1 review Milton, ON

Washroom glass shower door

SANDY IS A TRUE PROFESSIONAL. FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE PROJECT TO COMPLETION. HE WAS QUICK, CONSISE AND VERY HELPFUL. I WIULD NOT HESITATE IN RECOMMENDING HIS SERVICES TO ANYONE.

Thank you very much Sonny , I really appreciate you taking the time to express that. Looking forward for next project :)

Izabela
Izabela
1 review Burlington, ON

Shower glass

Dealing with Sandy was like a breath of fresh air especially after dealing with horrible contractors who abandoned the project before completion. Sandy was the first one to respond to my quest for shower glass, came to measure it and to give me a quote the same day and delivered and installed the glass before the estimate deadline!!!! From the beginning to the end Sandy was true to his word, extremely pleasant to deal with, fast and neat. He truly restored my faith in honest, hard working contractors. Sandy's demeanor and professional integrity needs to be addressed and I'm sure nobody will be ever disappointed with his service. I will definitely use him again if needed and I will recommend him wholeheartedly to anyone. Thank you Sandy, please keep up your standards high!
Izabela and Jack

Wow, we were blown away by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review! Thank so much Izabela and Jack ;)

Custom mirror

Sandy was professional, extremely fast at getting back to me, and also fast the day of install. He was kind and did a beautiful job i would highly recommend him in the future. He was very eager to get the job done I will definitely be calling him again. His quote was also the best I received out of about 10.

Thank you Rose for sharing your experience & your recommendation. I'm glad you're happy and satisfied with our work :)

Home Gym

Sandy was amazing to deal with. Very courteous and answered all of my questions. I was very comfortable to go ahead and send him a deposit and get the ball rolling. Withing 36 hours I had my mirrors installed and couldn't be happier. I will definately be using him again and referring him to all my friends and family!

Thank you Kaizer ;) very grateful for your business and kind words much appreciated

More about Andiryous Glass and Mirrors itd

Welcome to Andiryous Glass and Mirros itd. We have 10 years experience specializing in custom frameless shower, glass installation, mirrors, custom glass stairways, backsplash, glasscanopy and aluminum railings, windows installation and doors. We provide our customers a 1-year limited warranty on all shower installations and on glasswork. We do offer complimentary onsite and phone consultations to discuss your project needs and pricing information.

Our Business Hours are 6:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday to Saturday. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.

Check out our Instagram!