Sansil Cabinets

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
449 Parkside Dr, Waterdown ON L8B 0Y6

Reviews for Sansil Cabinets

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Built in shelves in family room with fireplace accent wall

The experience with Sansil Cabinets was a great one. The job they did was solid. We are happy with their communications, price and overall craftsmanship. We’d gladly consider hiring them in the future.

Thank you very much for your review and nice comments.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Sansil Cabinets Mr. AKRAM did a great job renovating Our Kitchen . It is totally changed the outlook of the kitchen from what it looked like to what it looks now. Perfect job very well done . Could not be better than this. Very humble gentleman good at his work and equally good for his words. I would highly recommend him to my friends,family and colleagues as well . For Kitchen cabinets Sansil Cabinets are the best very good and affordable pricing and payment terms.
All the best and good luck .

Thank you very much for your honesty and kind comments, appreciated you time and recommendations.

Sansil Cabinets team

1 review Hamilton, ON

Walk-in Closet & Office Cabinets

Sansil completed my job on time and on budget. Akram was very pleasant and easy to deal with. My wife is ecstatic about her walk-in closet, especially the elegant jewelry drawer. I am very pleased with my new office cabinetry. I would highly recommend Sansil Cabinets!!

Thank you so much for your time, nice comments and recommendations.

Akram
Sansil Cabinets team

Kitchen renovation

Re fresh kitchen and new island & pantry .nice and clean work for good price.

Thank you very much for your time and very nice comments, I hope you enjoy it

Sansil cabinets Team

jennrreid in Mississauga
jennrreid in Mississauga

Complete Kitchen Renovation

After 22 yrs my kitchen needed to be replaced, I waited a long time as I know kitchens are not cheap and have an impact on daily living being without a sink and cooking appliances. I called out approx. 7 companies for quotes and ideas. What stood out to me from the rest was Akram's passion and enthusiasm for the work he creates. The vision he had to make my small kitchen flow and be more functional blew me away. He was only one of 2 that I called out that provided me with two options of pricing along with full kitchen design so I could clearly see what my kitchen could look like. His design for my kitchen was stunning, he moved my fridge to give me more room, built additional counter space and covered unsightly bulkhead with extra long cupboard doors. Other companies only offered to have cabinets come underneath the bulkhead or to make more money and reno work by taking the bulkhead down.
Another easy reason to choose Akram to complete my kitchen was his promise to have my kitchen including sink installed by the second day, Akram absolutely delivered on that promise. My kitchen is bright and functional. Spend the extra money and get the lazy Susan's, I am glad Akram insisted they were worth the extra cost as they hold so much. Thank you Akram for your vision for what I never ever thought my small kitchen could look like. Everyone is in awe when they come over and I love all the extra space with the added pantries!

Thank you very much for your time, your very nice comments and highly appreciated your recommendation.

Sansil Cabinets team.

1 review Brantford, ON

Kitchen reno

I contacted Sansil cabinets after i found their advertisement on Facebook marketplace. I was overwhelmed by the amount of time taken to help me get my kitchen reno done. Very understanding and patient with the process after numerous changes to the original plan. The job was done on time and as described. Probably in the top 2 contractors i had come in the house for renos. The house is entirely done now and we couldnt be happier with the job they done. Thanks again Akram

Sansil Cabinets team thank you so much and appreciate your time and nice comments.

vmp in Toronto
vmp in Toronto
0 reviews Niagara On The Lake, ON

Ikea kitchen installation

Akram demonstrated a very high skill level, installing a very large and complicated Ikea kitchen. When the on-site measurements did not match with Ikea panel sizes, Akram expertly improvised and made it all fit into the space. He is truly one of the very best finish carpenters I have witnessed, and I have has been a construction / project manager for over 30 years. I fully endorse and highly recommend Akram of Sansil Cabinetry to create or install any type of cabinetry, vanities counters or furniture.

Thank you very much for your time, nice comments, and highly appreciate your recommendation.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Kitchen Centre Island, Modify existing cabinets, make matching design for doors

Very prompt, good quality, no hassles, gives good professional advice. Created a detailed drawing to scale with 3D visuals

Thank you very much for your time, nice comments and highly appreciate your recommendation.

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

New kitchen cabinets

Sansil cabinet’s team are wonderful to work with, they did an excellent job. I highly recommend them, their work is quality. My new kitchen looks great - thank you!

From Sansil cabinets team, thank you for your kind review. we appreciate your business with us!

More about Sansil Cabinets

Sansil Cabinets
Design Your Dream.
​Generations of Experience

​Sansil Carpentry was found by "Elias Sansil" over 50 years ago. This company started as a small business and has been carried on by generations of skilled carpenters that turned it into a trusted big family business.
​As we are starting our new branch company “Sansil Cabinets” in Canada, the main thing that we are going to stand behind is our work and We believe that our reputation is our warranty. With our hard work and your trust, we will promise to provide you with our best Designs, Quality, and Services to make your home a happy, lovely, and a beautiful place to live.

Sincerely,