Home Steam

Reviews for Home Steam

Eva
Eva

Great Service! Everything you could ask for! 10/10

Home Steam Duct Cleaning was prompt, tidy, efficient, informative and highly effective. Scheduling was very quick and Aaron was a pleasure to work with. The team completed furnace blower cleaning, plus botanical disinfectant fogger for two of our homes and we will defiantly referring them to many others. Would highly recommended for any service offered! 10/10

We are glad that you're satisfied with our service, hoping to work with you again

pmqf in Toronto
pmqf in Toronto

Duct Cleaning

They arrived as scheduled. Very nice guys, very efficient. They did a complete clean and even came back to help us out regarding a furnace problem as well. Loved their work ethic...would have them back no problem. Highly recommend this company.

M Doria
M Doria

Duct cleaning

The two gentlemen who came today were very thorough and professional . The job was done in a very clean manor. They also provided a tip about vent filters. The price was also reasonable. I would recommend.

Leo
Leo

Ducts, Central Vac, Vents Cleaning

We moved to our house about a year and a half ago and last time the ducts were cleaned was three and a half years ago. I decided to do everything at once - furnace, ducts, dryer vent, bathroom and laundry room fans, central vac and A/C coil.
I submitted a quote request through HomeStars and Home Steam was the first company that got back to me (right away). I got a few more quotes and even though Home Steam's quote was not the cheapest (middle of the range), I really liked them for the professional interaction, responsiveness and consistently excellent reviews. Also, they were a local business and even had availability the very next day.
Aaron and his colleague arrived on time, were very professional and made sure to wear masks and boot covers. They explained everything, showed me pictures and answered all my questions. They were done on time, and left everything clean and organized. I am very happy with the quality of customer service and the work that I received and would definitely recommend Home Steam for this kind of work.

Thank you so much Leo for the kind words

Ellen Drazner in Thornhill
Ellen Drazner in Thornhill

Very Pleased with the services

I was very pleased with the duct cleaning services provided by Siam and Aaron. They were very professional and punctual. They did a great job and I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Bill
Bill

Professional All the Way

I highly recommend this business. They were professional from the moment they contacted me through the duct cleaning they completed for us.
All processes were communicated clearly and the job was completed in a timely manner with respect to our needs. Before and after pictures demonstrated a job well done!
To Aaron and Umar, a personal thanks for your professionalism and friendly manner.

TonioJ.
TonioJ.

Duct Cleaning For Winter

Erin was very friendly and professional.

I am very satisfied with the duct cleaning service received as well being flexible with booking the appointment.

Would recommend this company to others.

Tonio J.

Sudarsan
Sudarsan
1 review Milton, ON

Duct cleaning

My house is approx 12 years old and the previous owner did not clean the ducts as it seems. Sinan came this afternoon and did a thorough inspection of the entire duct system and he gave me a very clear idea about what the current situation of the system is and how he is going to do it. The work was completed in about 2 Hrs since I had asked to clean the dryer vent as well. After cleaning was done he showed me the before and after photos. He did an amazing job. He is very friendly guy. I give full marks for everything. And also he was wearing a mask. Thank you.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Duct Cleaning

Excellent service. On time, clean, thorough and was very willing to do anything extra. Highly recommended. Worker wore a mask and kept his distance. Have advice when we asked any questions.

Ted
Ted

Duct and furnace cleaning

Sinan came to clean out our air ducts, furnace and dryer vent. He was very quick and thorough, even cleaning the air filter as much as he could, and he didn't leave any mess behind. He was also conscientious about our cat's well-being from the noise. Thanks!

More about Home Steam

Home Steam is a certified & locally-owned company that specializes in residential and commercial air ducts, carpets, area rugs, tile & Grout, Hardwood, Central Vacuum System and epoxy flooring. We go as far as guaranteeing our work with a 100% satisfaction.

Our ability to customize specific services, based on the various needs of your home or business, enables us to meet all your expectations.

why choose us?

-We follow the industry standards and regulations
-We use cutting edge cleaning technology
-Our team consists of only certified and experienced technicians
-We only use eco-friendly, green cleaning products
-We don't leave your home until seeing a happy face.