Appliance Repair

Reviews for Green Star Appliances Repair

Damon in Toronto
Damon in Toronto

Electric range repair

The bottom element on our old stove stopped working. Roman was able to come in a couple of days and quickly found a wire which had broken. He repaired it and our old range has new life. He was on time, worked fast, left no debris and is very polite. No hesitation in recommending his service

Thank you Damon for your review.

KATHERINE
KATHERINE

Samsung Dishwasher Error Code LC

Roman was an excellent choice to help us with our Samsung dishwasher which was displaying an error code LC, an indication of a possible leak. He was prompt, professional, checked everything thoroughly and explained what we could do to better deal with this ourselves if the code reappeared. If this happens again in the future, and we are unable to resolve the issue, we will definitely call him again. His fee was very reasonable.

Katherine thank you so much for your review.
I'll be happy to help you again.

Alia in Toronto
Alia in Toronto

Dishwasher repair kitchen Aid

Dishwasher stopped working. Roman came next day was ponctuel and professional and solved problem promptly and efficiently.
Diagnosed problem efficiently saved us money
Reasonably priced

Would recommend highly thé service

Thank

Alia thank you for your positive feedback.
We'll be happy to help you again.

Marilyn in Toronto
Marilyn in Toronto

repair to refrigerator

I would highly recommend Roman at Green Star. He was able to fit me in to his schedule when he knew that it was my fridge that was not working and the problems that would be causing. He was able to isolate the problem quickly, locate and pick up the necessary part, and replace it in very short order. It's a real bonus to have the 'come to your house' fee waived if a repair is made!
Roman was very professional and knowledgeable. I have already passed his information on to friends and my neighbourhood email site. He's the one to call when you need an appliance fixed!!

Marilyn thank you so much for your amazing review!
We'll be happy to help you again.

ANTHONY.TRUONG in Toronto
ANTHONY.TRUONG in Toronto

Great service

Roman identified and fixed the issue in a quick manner. Thanks again Roman for your service. My washing machine is working as new!!

Thank you Anthony for your positive feedback.
we'll be happy to help you again.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Fridge not cooling

Roman was very responsive and cleared ice blockage.
Great service!
Offered different solutions, but chose cheaper one.
However if that doesn’t work then he has a better solution.
Communications were clear, timely and transparent.
Highly recommended!

Thank you for your review.

Repair laundry washer

Did a great job, punctual and professional. Would use them again. Busted washer is no longer busted!

Thank you for your positive feedback.

MAbdallah in Toronto
MAbdallah in Toronto

Fridge Repair

I have had dealt with a number of different people/companies for appliance repair and Roman by far has been the best. My fridge broke down and he messaged me the night of, came over the next morning, texted me when he was 20 minutes away and then went over everything for my fridge and gave me all the possible options and what the next steps are. Really happy to have found and worked with Roman!

Thank you so much for your review.
We'll be there to help you again.

Taha in Mississauga
Taha in Mississauga

Washing machine repair

Roman was quick to respond. Messaged me within an hour of me sending service request on Homestar. He called me before coming, diagnosed the issue and came with the part next day and within 20 minutes after reconfiguring the motherboard with the new part, the washer start working. He ran 4 cycles, allowing each cycle to run for a few minutes to ensure the washer is working properly. He will be my go to guy for any appliance repair and installation.

Taha thank you for your positive feedback.
I'll be happy to help you again.

More about Green Star Appliances Repair

Repair and installation of all kinds of appliances (All brands and models)