GNA Appliances

Pauly
Pauly
12 reviews Milton, ON

Great service, efficient. Extremely happy

I had a problem with my dishwasher and dryer. Vitaly provided a great diagnosis on the dryer (athlete is too old and there are no more parts to fix— there are some other things going wrong with it so it would be easier just to buy a new dryer).

For the dishwasher, Vitaly quickly and easily fix the door cleaned out the pump and filter, and gave me some good maintenance advice going forward.

I am really happy with his level of service, and I would totally recommend this company and Vitaly to do the job that you need done!

Thank you Pauly for this wonderful review! We appreciate your business!

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

The Dishwasher

AMAZING!!! The Tech "Andy" showed up on time. Looked at the unit and gave a detailed explanation why it was not working and fixed it.. The services was PERFECT.. THIS IS YOUR COMPANY FOR REPAIRS!!!.

Thank you Paul for the kind words! We appreciate your business!

Debbie
Debbie
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Fridge Repair

Vitaly came out to diagnose our leaking fridge, ordered the part and returned to install once the part was available. All steps were completed efficiently and professionally. After the Fridge was verified working, Vitaly spent an extra 5 minutes explaining an issue with our Oven. He is very patient and informative!
Vitaly is a very reliable and responsible asset to GNA.

Thank you Debbie for the kind words! We appreciate your business!

matimeo
matimeo
2 reviews Milton, ON

Refrigerator not cooling

My LG fridge stopped cooling at only 6 years old. I had done the self tests and was pretty sure it was the compressor. I knew these were expensive and figured I’d need a new fridge. I thought I’d hire an appliance repair person just in case it wasn’t a total loss.

I’m so glad I did. Vitaly was very knowledgeable and knew immediately that I did, indeed, need a new compressor. However, he knew that these fridges were known for bad compressors (they lost a class action lawsuit over them) and that there is a flat fee out of warranty repair - under warranty it would still have been over a thousand to repair - but with the flat fee repair it was a fraction the cost. I’m so glad I called - it saved me a lot of money because he knew about the program and walked me through registering. Now my fridge is working again and it didn’t break the bank. Thanks!

Thank you Matimeo for the kind words! We appreciate your business!

Chapman
Chapman
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Washing Machine

Llya was the technician dispatched to repair my washing Machine. He was extremely polite, professional , and very detailed oriented He troubleshooted the Machine fully, and very carefully explained step by step the diagnosis. I have dealt with many technicians over the years at my various properties, and I must say that Llya really stood out as efficient, and professional. I definitely will request him personally for my next appliance repair Job.

Thank you Chapman for the kind words! We appreciate your business!

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Washing machine repair

Vitaly serviced our washing machine and it has been working perfectly since then! He was on time,fast and efficient. He even gave us good advice related to our basement unit. I would trust them again!

chrysho in Toronto
chrysho in Toronto

Fridge repair

The fridge was not cooling. Ilya came over for an initial assessment of the problem. He was knowledgeable and honest in his findings and advice which was much appreciated. Thank you Ilya for your excellent service!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Water filtration of the fridge

Mr. Vitaly had come to diagnose the problem with my fridge, especially since it makes noises when you take water. He gave advice that I think is fair and clear. He said what I should do if the problem arises again later.

Mihai in Milton
Mihai in Milton
0 reviews Milton, ON

Dryer Service Call

Vitally was quick to identify the issue with the dryer. Unfortunately there are no spare parts available due to the age of the dryer.
Very satisfied with the level of service received. Vitally is very knowledgeable and efficient on his job.

Thank you Mihai for the kind words! We appreciate your business!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Dishwasher

Dishwasher wasn’t draining. Vitaly the technician was very professional found the problem right away, worked very neatly was very polite and nice! Didn’t take him long and left everything the why he found it!
Will definitely call him again.

More about GNA Appliances

For high-quality service, low prices, minimum waiting time, GNA Appliances Ltd is ideal. We are a professional company, with many years in this business, with an impeccable reputation and fully trusted for any appliance repair in Toronto, Ontario.
As the number one Toronto appliance repair company, we meet all standards, exceed every customer’s expectations and also, go out of our way to serve everyone in the best way. That takes daily efforts, hard work, persistence, commitment – qualities that perfectly describe our team; a team that happily takes your request and goes above and beyond to cover it. When it’s time for home appliance repair, installation, or maintenance in the extended area of Toronto, talk to us. Let our team remove all burdens off your shoulders.