CK Roofing Solutions

Reviews for CK Roofing Solutions

Max in Markham
Max in Markham

Roof Replacement

Need to replace shingles after a wind storm, after a few research, I gave CK roofing a call. Yonge provided a very detail quote with choices within an hour and explained everything, I don't even have to ask questions!!
On the day of installation, Danny and his team demonstrated excellent workmanship, I kept watching the progress and the result is professional, they even did extra job by caulking some small leak at the gutter. Highly recommend CK Roofing!

Thank you Max, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Leah
Leah
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Cabana Roof

Thank you for shingling our cabana! It looks great. The team was able to complete it in under 2 hours and did a professional job, they all worked hard and carefully removed the metal roof for us. It looks great!

Hi Leah, thank you for writing us your feedback. We are glad that you like to resulted work.

Haroon from Oshawa
Haroon from Oshawa
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Great customer service

From start to finish, I received great service from CK Roofing. Yonge was the sales Rep and always answered all my questions, and was super kind and professional. The main reason I chose CK Roofing was because of Yonge's great customer service, good price and their good reviews-what else could you ask for? I am pleased with their work overall, got a few new roof vents installed and shingles redone, looks very clean and professional. They came on time and cleanup was not 100% but better than I've seen with other roofing I've had done at a few of my family's previous homes. I'd highly recommend them.

Hi Haroon, its been a pleasure working with you. Thank you for leaving us your valuable comments.

Linq in Toronto
Linq in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Roof replacement

Professional result by Yonge and his team. Very happy with the result and the price.

Hi Linq, Thank you for your feedback, we are pleased that you like the final result.

Fan
Fan

Roof Shingle Replacement

From quotation to the installation process, everything is transparent and simple. The owner puts a lot of effort in ensuring they deliver a great service, would highly recommend. We went with OC shingles in the end, and they helped my neighbour too!

Hi Fan, the feedback is greatly appreciated.

Rick McNeil from Burlington
Rick McNeil from Burlington
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Reshingle the roof

I arranged for the quote via Home Stars and the quote for this company was done via email and phone. The quote was the best of the ones I received for similar quality shingles. The installation took place earlier than the original date promised, I was called to arrange this. The installation was done as promised, done in a day, the new roof looks great and the cleanup was reasonably well done. The shingle installed was Owens Corning Duration. Very satisfied with the job!

Hi Rick. We are happy that you are satisfied with our work. Thank you for your review.

mike in Toronto
mike in Toronto

Roof repair

CK roofing called me the same day and came out the next day to repair my roof.

Thank you Mike for writing us the feedback. We know the spring season is very rainy. We try our best to service our customers as early as possible.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

shingle repair

Few days ago, there was a very strong wind, I found few shingles in my backyard. I immediately contacted a couple of roofing contractors from google search and homestars search. I choose Ck roofing, because i saw the reviews and the front desk staff was super polite and friendly. The service was great. Now i do not need to worry about my roof.

Hi there, thank you for doing business with. We will let our front desk staff know about your compliment.

tincase
tincase

Shingle roof project

CK showed up on the appointed day ready to work, they removed the old roof and installed the new one in one day leaving no mess or debris behind. I've had two roofing jobs in the past and this company was better to deal with than any of the previous ones, I give my full recommendation to CK Roofing solutions, i would hire them again they price the quoted was what I expected to pay based on other quotations.

Thank you for your feedback. And your support is greatly appreciated.

Rebecca
Rebecca

Roof shingles replacement

My roof was leaking and CK Roofing Solutions was able to prioritize their work schedules to look after my roof the following Monday. They already had 6 jobs lined up so I would have been #7 and it would have been scheduled for a couple of weeks later. When I thanked them they told me this is part of how they work. What great customer care!!

They did a very professional job from start to finish. We saw them working and they also took lots of photos of the roof including boards and the finished roof and shared them with us. Looks beautiful.

It been a pleasure working with you. Thank you for your feedback.

More about CK Roofing Solutions

CK Roofing Solutions is a professional roofing company based in Ontario Canada, serving people who are living in the cities of Greater Toronto Area with their roofing needs.

Our roofers are skilled craftsmen who work for us year-round. All crews are led by a Site Foreman who is a highly trained roofing expert that will be on your job from start to finish.

Services include