Renovit Construction Ltd.

Floor Laying & Refinishing
318 Pinehill Drive Hamilton ON L0R 1P0
Floor Laying & Refinishing
Renovit Construction Ltd.

Reviews for Renovit Construction Ltd.

Tile flooring

New flooring and transition done my living room was amazing. Time efficient within 2hrs Hadi went to work.

Thank you for the kind review! We hope we can do more business in the future!

Ryan in London
Ryan in London
1 review London, ON

Not what we expected

I wish I had a better review to leave. We felt that the company was not very professional and disrespectful to us and our belongings. It all started with the demolition, they neglected to tarp other areas of the house. The vacuum caused more issues than it was worth, it spread dust across our multilevel home. We had to bring in cleaners to clean up all of the dust out of our pocket. Not only did they do this they spread random bags of cement and tile across our backyard and garage that they never cleaned up. They also decide to mix mortar in our grass which has killed a part of my front lawn.

They told us that the job would take 1 week to complete and its still not done. They did not order enough tile to complete the job, the tile has been discontinued and it is only in stock in Montreal. I was told when the tile came in they would be here that day, they showed up 3 days after the tile arrived. They said they picked up the tile but they didnt. When they came to install the rest of the tile they broke more tiles in the process which have not been replaced. They offered to have it epoxied, when we contacted the tile place they stated they have never heard of that. All the work towards the end appears rushed and not level with the tiles around it. The tile is directional and it looks like towards the end they didnt care. Some tiles installed were not inspected and they have chipped edges and such. Im still missing a full tile while I have found a few other tiles that need to be replaced due to the lack of care.

They raised the bathroom floor with plywood and waterproofed the floor which they were charging us 400 dollars. When I removed the vent I saw melamine and water proofing. Im no expert but something tells me this a a problem waiting to happen and it will most likely be replaced. We payed to have Aria vents installed and one of them looks horrible. I was told that I would need to put some grout in there?
After speaking to my electrician I was informed that the workers were borrowing his tools like laser levels. Often the workers were using our cleaning tools which we had to replace. We tried to work with the company to finish the job but it was clear that they are not capable of that. We are currently obtaining quotes to remove the floors and have them reinstalled and seeking legal action.

Rahul
Rahul
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Main floor Tiling

I had tiling done with this company. Very satisfied. An amazing company and Ali is a very polite, honest and professional person. He pays attention to detail and does the job as expected and on time. Ali's team is also very good and dependable. I will not hesitate to call him when I have more work to do

Rahul! Thank you so much for the honest review. It’s very rare to meet people like you. It was an honour to work for such a good soul like yourself.

Savi Athuluwage
Savi Athuluwage
1 review Hamilton, ON

Bathroom Remodel

Ali and his team acted very professional from the moment they have the quote to completion of the project. They made our bathroom truly what we dreamt of. I would definitely recommend Ali and his team for your Reno’s.

Thank you so much Savi! It was a pleasure.

Tile

On time, all employees wore same uniform and most importantly in a family home no swearing. Ali and his crew exceeded my expectations than I thought originally. I needed the job done in a day, they delivered. I wouldn’t recommend anyone else except Renovit. Amazing job amd everything turned out perfect.

It was a pleasure Jared, nothing but the best for our amazing clients!

Quality work for a reasonable price

Ali and his team worked non stop to get this done for me! I told them I was on a time crunch and they did everything in there power to get it done by the deadline. I would recommend Ali and his team to anyone looking to get quality work done without breaking the bank.

Thank you Jacob! It was a pleasure working for you.

steven in Kingston
steven in Kingston
0 reviews Kingston, ON

Baseboard purchase

Got some baseboards and they were great quality and a great price. They were very flexible around pickup times. Would recommend them to anyone needing baseboards or shiplap
Thanks so much

It was a pleasure Steven! Looking forward to doing more business with you.

House renovation

Before hiring Renovit, I had a few others come and give me an estimate. I compared prices and quality and I found Renovit to be the best. They were extremely professional, very neat and their work was high-end, worth every penny. I enjoyed communicating with Ali, he was so easy to talk to regarding how I wanted the work to be done. I can't thank you enough for the outstanding work, I highly recommend!

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure.

Tiling

Ali did an outstanding job tiling our front entrance all the way to the kitchen. He was very precise and perfected everything. I am so glad that I hired RenovIt Construction to do this for me. Thank you so much

It was an honour doing this project for you guys! You guys were awesome clients and always showed hospitality; making us pizza and soup after we finished work was the best part!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Laminate and vinyl roll flooring

Ali asked me for an honest review so here goes.
Guys showed up on time to do floors. Spent 1.5 hrs. trying to continue where I left off. But they couldn't. Not their fault. Started off at the other end of the room took 6.5hrs. to finish the laminate. They scratched up the baseboards and left gaps around the door frames.
I had a roll of vinyl flooring for them to put down. Seems I measured wrong(too short) again not their fault. They started measuring the floor and cut out the shape in the material. Once they had it down it was obvious it was crooked and it was torn in the corners. Destroyed $500 worth of material. Had to pull it back out. Now I understand that it was a difficult job and if it was beyond their ability they should have said so.
After complaining to Ali he said he would put down glued strip flooring. Which he did the next day. We're getting used to the new floor even if it isn't what we wanted.
I can't in good conscience recommend Renovit Construction.

Thank you so much for the honest review Mark. In regards to my guys not going under the door jambs i was extremely surprised since they are experts in flooring. They did mention that your floor had a click lock method which must be locked in the vertical position first and if that is true, then it is theoretically impossible to go under the door jams unless the whole door frame had to be removed and you did mention the laminate was 6 years old hence the engineering of it was extremely terrible. In regards to the vinyl Sheet, i made my utmost best to make sure everything was taken care of and did end up spending money out of my pocket to replace the vinyl sheet; which is extremely outdated and not water resistant with luxurious glue down vinyl since i know you told me you're selling your house. It upsets me alot because i continuously asked if you were pleased with the job and you kept saying "yes". I was willing to fix anything and everything if you told me rather than not being honest with me and always saying, "i don't care, it looks fine the way it is". I was willing to remove the whole flooring and redo it if you just told me in person what's on your mind, but it was a pleasure working for you. Thank you for the constructive criticism.

More about Renovit Construction Ltd.

'RenovIt Construction Ltd. is a professional construction company that prioritizes on the satisfaction of their customers. '
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Hamilton?