Atkins 1 Cleaning Services

Toronto ON M5V

House & Apartment Cleaning
Atkins 1 Cleaning Services

Reviews for Atkins 1 Cleaning Services

Top-notch cleaning, reliable, and reasonably priced!

I am thrilled to have a spotless condo after Diah and Terriann provided their cleaning services! They arrived promptly at my condo at the agreed-upon time, with all of their cleaning supplies and equipment (as I mentioned my unit was currently vacant). Everything I requested on my list (and more!) was addressed, especially the amazing detailed cleaning of the inside of my oven! I am definitely contacting Atkins 1 Cleaning Services again for my future cleaning requests and highly recommend them.

Thank you for choosing Atkins1 cleaning services, and taking the time to leave us a review, it's much appreciated. We will be happy to work with you in the future again.

Hasara in Toronto
Hasara in Toronto
1 review Brantford, ON

Excellent work

This cleaning service excels at doing their job. I would recommend it especially for families with kids that require cleaning up kids' messes. They are the best.

Thanks for the awesome review, Hasara! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Hope to see you soon. Cheers!

Robert
Robert

Apartment Deep Clean Turnover

I couldn't be happier with this service. The cleaning exceeded my expectations. Will defiantly use again and will recommend. Thanks for everything.

Thank you for the great review! We are so happy you loved your experience with us and can’t wait to work with you in the future.

Cleaning vacant apt

Dìah and staff did a good job cleaning the floors and windows. I was especially impressed, though, with the stove - which was a real "hot mess" before but is now sparkling clean. Thank you.

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review.Thank you again for choosing Atkins1 cleaningservices and hope to see you again .

For condominium cleaning services

Diah and Terriann did very good and professional cleaning work at my place. She did neat and clean my whole place. She is very time punctual. I satisfied with her hard work.

We’re really grateful and appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us.

Home cleaning

The cleaning was done to a high standard. Atkins 1 are professional, hard-working, leave no detail untouched and take their time to complete the job. I am pleased to recommend.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Hope to work with you in future and thank you for choosing Atkins1 cleaningservices.

Ada
Ada

Move out cleaning service

Diah and her staff put their heart into cleaning my place after I moved out. The house is spotless and ready for someone else to move right in. I'd recommend Diah if you need a cleaning service.

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with Atkins1 cleaning services.  Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

Cleaning service

Outstanding results from this team. The job is done neatly and throughly. They take time to complete the job. The team members are professional and reliable. I recommend this company!!!

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us at Atkins1 cleaningservices. We hope to see you again soon.

Cleaning services

They did thorough cleaning of the washrooms and kitchen. We are very happy with the work.

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with Atkins1 cleaningservices.Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark,Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Pricey Sub-Par Service...Not Happy.

Great cleaning service for the places that were actually cleaned; however there were two major issues with our service. First, we were quoted $25/hour for approximately 5 hours. This quote was unilaterally doubled as two cleaners showed up requiring double the amount of money we initially expected. We would've appreciated a more accurate quote of $25/hour per person. We would have also appreciated knowing beforehand that two people were coming to clean our home.

Second, an entire washroom was missed - no cleaning done at all. Our home is not large yet a whole washroom was missing. Not sure where the time went for 5 hours of cleaning x2 people. As a comparison, our last cleaner was able to clean the entire house in 5 hours - by herself - for half the price... We're not overly happy with this situation.

We at Atkins1 cleaningservices do apologize for the miscommunication and misunderstanding. As stated on our page we always provide two cleaners for every job and the prices are there as well. As for the washroom that was allegedly missed, it was not any fault of ours.We cleaned your home as directed by you and your husband. We strive to provide our customers with the most satisfactory results every time.

More about Atkins 1 Cleaning Services

Atkins1 Cleaning Services is a Commercial Cleaning Company & Home Cleaner located in Toronto, Ontario and services all of Toronto & the surrounding areas. We specialize in House Cleaning Service, Janitorial Service, Commercial Cleaning, Construction Cleanups, Office Cleaning Services & many.Our team of cleaners have succeeded in delivering quality and efficient service to all our clients.