Paradise Movers

Reviews for Paradise Movers

Gopal in Toronto
Gopal in Toronto

Great service

We decided to contact Paradise Movers based on the reviews we saw online and after discussing our move with John, we felt that we would move forward with their services. We're so happy that we did.
We had two movers come to our condo and they did a great job of wrapping our furniture and making sure that we were able to finish with the moving elevator on time so that the next set of people who needed the elevator could start their move.
We were able to make a stop at my parents' home to pick up some additional furniture and got to our new home to unload. The guys worked extremely hard, were professional throughout, and very friendly.
The price we paid was great compared to the quotes we got from other companies, and we would definitely recommend Paradise to anyone else looking for a moving company.
Thanks again for your help with our move!

Hey Gopal,

Thank you for the outstanding review. We appreciate the kind words. We continue to provide the best possible moving experience. I'm happy you were satisfied with our crew. All the reviews help people
Get a sense of our company and I'm happy
You were able to provide another great one for future clients

Vijay
Vijay

Moving to my first condo (New buyer)

We moved last month from rented condo to another condo which I bought recently.

I tried quite a few movers and packers and finally chose Paradise movers as the cost and the terms suited my needs.

The professionalism was evident right from the start to the finish. On the day of the move, John called to provide me with an ETA. When his team arrived, I had already packed and readied my apartment for the move, so they went straight to loading everything into their truck.

They were both professional and courteous and I felt comfortable in my decision to have chosen them. Their rate was affordable and they were committed and professional all the way.

I would definitely recommend them for a pleasant and relaxed moving experience.

Hey Vijay,

Thank you for choosing Paradise Movers as your movers of choice. I'm happy to hear you were satisfied and thank you for the generous words. We always try and be as professional as possible while also being as efficient as possible.
I hope you have a great new year full of joy.
Stay safe my friend

Ahsan in Toronto
Ahsan in Toronto

Moving

Great Service from packing to moving every thing was done with ease. I would recommend them for your move as they are very reliable and know what they are doing.

Hey Ahsan,
Thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to write a review. Your generous words are greatly appreciated. We try to make every move as smooth as possible.

Office Move

We were in need of a significant office downsizing move within a short timeline. John and Paradise Movers made room in their already tight schedule and were beyond exceptional in every way. They handled our large workstations as though they were their own furniture. All care was taken with disassembly, wrapping and assembly. They worked with great efficiency and were ultimate professionals! Thank you will never be enough.

Hey Mary,
Thank you for the kind words. We aim from start to finish to give the best possible experience.
I am happy you were satisfied with Paradise Movers and our team. If you ever need us again, I am a phone call away
Paradise Movers team

MDEROSIA
MDEROSIA

Great from start to finish

Paradise Movers are amazing, truly! My initial request was for a quote on moving furniture and boxes from my house into a storage unit. Right away and throughout the whole process, John was prompt, courteous, informative and reasonably priced. He not only replied right away, but managed to get me in his schedule somewhat last-minute on the day I had hoped for, but not expected -- all this, despite it being one of the busiest times of year to organize a move. I should add that some companies, even other highly rated ones here on Home Stars, didn't even bother to call or email me back (i.e., if only to say they were booked and couldn't do any new jobs). But John was readily available and communicative and clear and an all around nice person at every turn.

The day of the move, he and his assistant, Dragos, came. Both of them were so great and professional and FAST (even with just two movers). They kept me informed every step in the lead-up and throughout the move, and were very safe with COVID protocols. Despite moving some large and unwieldy things out of an old house with narrow doors and steps, absolutely everything they moved was fine, no damages whatsoever. They even really well organized all the stuff in my storage unit for me, as they unpacked. It's so clearly laid out in there now that I know where all the items are, if I ever need them. They really went the extra distance.

Paradise Movers were a real pleasure to work with and made what is usually SO stressful a process easy-peasy. I will definitely be calling them again when it's time to move my items out of storage!

Hey thank you for the 10 star review. I am pleased to hear you were satisfied with our moving services.
We always treat every move as if it were our very own. We continue to always go above and beyond in order to make the transition as smooth as possible.
When you need us again we are a phone call away
John and dragos

Hey John ,
Dragos & Louis did an awesome job and made our moving easy. They were very professional and friendly. We became big fans of your guys. We had a coffee together and enjoyed a small talk as well.
All the best and for sure will refer you to many others.
Regards

Hey Pavan,
Thank you for the kind words. All our crews are well trained and provide the best possible moving experience. I'm happy you were satisfied
Thanks again

Kamran
Kamran

Moving

Professional and friendly. Highly recommend. Worked for our family as we needed all our furniture taken apart and placed back together. They were very careful with our belongings. Would use them again

Hey Kamran thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to give us a review. I am happy to hear you were satisfied with our moving services. If you ever need us again we are a phone call away

laurakt
laurakt

Quick and easy move with Paradise Movers

I've moved myself around the GTA several times, but with my most recent move, I didn't want to put my friends/family out again so I decided to book movers.

I called about a half-dozen places before finding Paradise Movers on HomeStars. They had great reviews and positive feedback so I decided to give them a call.

After speaking with John (owner) for the first time, I felt much more at ease about the moving process. The other places I contacted had all these forms to fill out in advance, whereas with John, we had a quick 10-minute call, he was able to give me a quote and the go-ahead for the date I wanted and after providing a deposit - I was good to go!

On moving day, John and Jay called while they were enroute to my place to provide me with an ETA. When they arrived, I had already packed and readied my apartment for the move, so they went straight to loading everything into their truck.

The loading time took less than an hour, and once they arrived at my new place, they were unable to unload in less than an hour as well. All tolled, it was about 2.5-3hrs of work.

They were both professional and courteous and I felt comfortable and confident in my decision to have them move me into my new place. They have affordable rates, will wrap any/everything you ask in plastic for transport, and leave nothing damaged in the process.

Whether you're booking movers for the first time, or have tried the other guys without success - go for Paradise Movers - you won't be disappointed.

Hello Laura,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, the detailed review is much appreciated. Here at Paradise Movers we provide only top class moving service to assure our clients is well satisfied. It was a pleasure working with you. Feel free to call us for any moving needs in the future.

John and Crew

Movement

Hired paradise movers arrived on time move my belongings very carefully was a pleasant experience they were very professional

Hey Marco,

Thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to write a review. I am happy you were satisfied with our moving services. We always try to arrive on time and be as professional as possible as it is a stressful day.

Paolo
Paolo

Friendly hardworking fast

John and his crew moved us from a 3 story townhouse to a home with long walk ways. They are organized and efficient. There was no wasted effort. I would highly recommend them!

Hey Paolo,

Thanks for taking time to write a review about your moving experience. I am happy to hear you were satisfied. We continue to treat every move as if it were our very own. We try to be as efficient as possible. If you ever need us again we are a phone call away.
Good luck with the renovations

More about Paradise Movers

Paradise Movers is an independently owned moving company, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. Paradise Movers makes moving feel like a breeze. We know moving isn't easy that's why we treat every move as if it were our very own.
Services we provide:

- Local & Long Distance
- Residential (house, condo, storage)
- Commercial (office relocation)
- Storage
- Seniors (Discount - Ask for details)
- Junk Removal
- Packing/Unpacking

All our services include 2 men in total and a truck.
We offer hourly rates and flat rates with no hidden costs. Additional men are available depending on size of move.
We offer 3 different size trucks: