Zudo Contracting Inc

Zudo Contracting Inc

Reviews for Zudo Contracting Inc

Paul from Toronto
Paul from Toronto

Front of House re-design and stucco

From start to finish, Zuki was the pillar of excellence.

His original quote was fair and honest.
When we wanted upgrades, he was fair and honest.
When we wanted his professional opinion, he was fair and honest
When the job was almost complete,he was fair and honest
When we asked him to return for a couple of small details, he was fair and honest.

But here's the cherry on top. He's an artist and takes his craft very very seriously. He's a perfectionist. So, its a real pleasure to work with him.

Our project was a full refacing of the house. The house is 15 years old. The front canopy was causing all sorts of water issues. There was water damage to the stucco, windows, pillars, you name it. The canopy had to be torn down and rebuilt. Then we wanted the front of the house to look less french provincial and more to date. We wanted a more square linear look. He had to redo the front of the house with new stucco, edging, paint, install lights, the works. He did a GREAT job.

As a customer, our expectations were "be honest, be fair, be on schedule". But he was so much more than that. He was flexible, patient, detail oriented and a true gentleman. You are lucky if you get him. It's rare to find gems like that. Good luck your project.

Haydar Cengiz
Haydar Cengiz
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Bogart Pond Balcony repairs

We used Zudo contracting to repair Balconies. Very happy with the quality of the work. The work was done in timely manner. Well mannered around owners. We can refer them at any time.

Luana from Cazan Design Group
Luana from Cazan Design Group

stucco, driveway, landscape

I'm a designer in Toronto and I've been working with Zuky for many years. Always impressed by their work ethic and approach to details.
I was so surprised by the amount of hours they put in each project, striving perfection.
Great communication skills with clients and trades.
For each project Zuky will go above and beyond to deliver a perfect product.
Highly recommended!!!! not enough words to thank them for the great work they provide.

Thank you Luana for positive review and kind words. It has been a pleasure working with you all this years

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Stucco

I’ve been using Zuki’s service for the past 15 years and they have been nothing but excellent. They are always on time, provide high quality work, he has a great price, great customer service and he always leaves the site clean. I absolutely have no complaints and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

DJ

Thank you for positive review and kind words. It has been a pleasure working with you all this years

Stucco, Carpentry, Caulking

Zuki has done many jobs for me since 2007. His work is excellent. I have never had any issues. The job is always done in a professional manner and follow up is always quick. I recommend Zudo Contracting without any hesitation.

Thank you for the kind words and the positive feedback. I really appreciate your review my friend.

ren in Toronto
ren in Toronto

Stucco

Amazing team of professional workers! My old house looks completely new, modern and bright. They worked long hours and the job was completed very fast. Excellent follow up and they provided good advice on finishing detail. It was a pleasure doing business with Zudo Contracting and I highly recommend them.

Thank you for the positive review and kind words. It has been a pleasure working with you on this project.

Stucco, caulking, carpentry

Zuki has done multiple projects for us including stucco work, caulking and carpentry (deck, sheds, front porch). He is honest and skilled at his trade. He is the first person I call for work in any of these areas.

Thank you so much for your kind review - I greatly appreciate it and it has been a pleasure to work with you.

More about Zudo Contracting Inc

We construct to bring pride and passion for every project that we build, with a professional team of highly experienced contractors, designers and workers.