To Be Interior

Reviews for To Be Interior

Curtis
Curtis

Fast, efficient, professional

Super happy with the work done by Izzet and his team. Helped prep a condo for sale with a fresh paint job and new flooring. My realtor was very pleased with the difference the work made. Izzet was easy to communicate with making this a stress-free and painless job. The attention to detail with both the flooring installation and paint work made a huge difference. Would definitely re-hire!

Thanks

Patti from Muskoka
Patti from Muskoka
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Fantastic Service as well as a quality job

What an outstanding job and such fantastic service. Izzet has a great team of professionals and I love the new bathroom floor! They were friendly, professional, followed all protocols and kept me well informed as the project moved along.

Thanks

marla from North York
marla from North York
4 reviews North York, ON

Painting

I was very impressed with Kemal. He painted my mother- in-law's condo. He was very professional and did an excellent job. He was meticulous with preparation of the condo and attention to details. Very reliable and punctual. Resale of condo was a breeze because of quality of painting job. Would highly recommend.
M.O.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Condo Upgrade

Kemal and A1SuperPainting did a lovely job. From the beginning, Kemal was very intent on appropriate timing, preparation and Colours decisions.

I was remote due to COVID and Kemal sent me daily updates with pictures and any questions he had. I think we were a good team!

The final outcome is beautiful.

More about To Be Interior

Let us bring your vision to light!
Whatever is your next home or business renovation, construction project we can make it a reality!

We bring passion, various skills, expertise, and experiences to the table. With over 20 years of experience in their fields, “To Be Interior” was born. Specializing in residential and commercial general contracting, renovation, interior installation, service, as well as material sales. All under one roof. Offering top notch quality of service while thriving to build long lasting relationships with our customers, their friends and families.

What we do?
Interior Painting.
Whether its a residential or commercial property, we have the expertise and experience to complete your project.

We offer competitive rates and accurate service.

Flooring Installation.
We offer a wide array of residential and commercial flooring installation and sales services at affordable rates.

Laminate, Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, and much more!

General Contracting.
Offer a wide variety of residential and commercial installation and renovation contracting services.

Kitchen , dry wall and taping, handyman work, furniture assembly and much more!

Building Material Sales.
We Can Supply Materials at competitive prices from reliable manufacturers!

Kick back and relax and let us do all the worrying. Contact us for more info.