PK Electrical Services

Reviews for PK Electrical Services

Jose in Toronto
Jose in Toronto

Electrical upgrade with ESA approval

Peyman worked on all my basement requirements - basement kitchen, washroom, bedrooms. Installed wired alarms and added outlets on our main floor kitchen Peninsula. Highly recommended.

Peyman is the man! Thanks

It's my pleasure

James
James

Small things in big packages

Electrical issue: Dead dishwasher outlet after a month install from previous electrician, dedicated outlet for garage heater & power tools outlet.

All solved & tidy electrical wires.
Very polite & professional

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Good experience

Very good and professional. Shows up on time.
Respect estimate. Polite.No supervision required. I recommend him.
Daniel

Thanks a lot

Adil
Adil
1 review Pickering, ON

Pot Light Installation

I was looking for somebody that would first do a professional job, making sure that it was done to a high standard and that’s exactly what I got. Not only was the job done perfectly, it was clean and fast.
They were also able to help me with some power outlets that were not working!

I will be using again, highly recommend!!!

Thank you so much , I so glad to meeting you
My pleasure!

Scott in Markham
Scott in Markham

Small electrical work

Exceeded expectations, was prepared with parts and ready to go. Friendly, fair and prompt. Recommended.

armin in Toronto
armin in Toronto

Install fixture

Thanks, great work and fast service. I was happy with the work. I will call him again for future work

Thanks a lot

HomeRepairCustomer
HomeRepairCustomer

Electrical panel conversion

I can’t really comment much as I have nothing to compare with for a panel conversion. However, PK Electrical was very quick to respond to my inquiry and answered any questions I had. The quote was also comparable to other quotes I received. Overall I am satisfied with the job done and am considering using them for pot light installation as well.

My pleasure ma'am
Appreciate

BlackMaven
BlackMaven

Ceiling Fans

Super fast installation of two ceiling fans. And, I even got a quick lesson on how best to use my fans.

Appreciate

More about PK Electrical Services

Our certified electricians are highly experienced professionals that are knowledgeable and careful – they understand how to install Pot lights safely and efficiently.
Our electricians are experts at installing your pot lights in beautiful arrangements, whether in straight lines or creative curves. They’ll be able to equally space your recessed lights while avoiding important parts of the roof structure above your ceiling.

We provide a wide range of residential & commercial electrical services across North York and GTA unique in the quality & cost. Pot lights Installation, Indoor & Outdoor Lighting and Fixture installation are in demand electrical services we provide on a day-to-day basis.
We also provide Emergency Electrical Services for residential & commercial applications to make them sure their property is always light and safe.

Call us Toll Free: 1-877-884-7872