M.D. Roofing Ltd

M.D. Roofing Ltd

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for M.D. Roofing Ltd

0 reviews Surrey, BC

I searched the number online and had called him as it was really urgent for me cz we were buying new property n hence he came n unlike other people he did not just cyeck the roofing from inside but also made effort to get on the roof n see the condition. Not only that he gave us a very nice n clear ipdate on the condition. He is very professional and at the same time he charges much less than lots of people out there.

We appreciate your feedback. We're glad we could help.

MD Roofing ltd.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Roof repair

Quick repair at a good price. They came on time and fixed my roof right.

Thanks for choosing us. We appreciate your feedback.

MD Roofing Ltd.

Chris in Duncan
Chris in Duncan
1 review Vancouver, BC

Re-roofing project

I cannot say enough good things about this company not only did they give me the best estimate but we also used the best asphalt shingles on the market. Didn't even ask me for 50% deposit up front like other companies until most of the materials were already placed on my roof and then the other 50% when the job was finished. They cleaned up all the debris and use the magnet to make sure there was no nails on the lawn or around the house

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to work with you. We are glad you enjoyed your experience and we value you your feedback.

MD Roofing ltd.

More about M.D. Roofing Ltd

M. D. Roofing is an A+ Better Business Bureau rated family owned and operated roofing company that has been providing quality roofing services for homeowners across the Lower Mainland since 1986. With over 40 years of experience we are familiar with the unique roofing requirements from past to modern day ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Vancouver?