Hamilton ON L8V 2X5

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto
1 review Caledonia, ON

Roof

classified Roofing is amazing! They stand behind their word and show up when they say they will and complete the project when they say they will. I would definitely use them again! As a realtor myself I have recommended Classified Roofing to many of my clients and they all were amazed with the work and level of service.

Mike thank you for your amazing review. We thank you for your support and recommendations. We look forward to working again with you in the future. Thank you for choosing classified roofing services Inc.

-Dylan

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

The most professional roofing service.

Hands down the best on-time service. Dylan was upfront with details and walked me through with whole of the work. Anytime I had a question, he was just a call away. He answered all my questions very patiently.

Dylan and his crew were very professional. They always cleaned up everyday and not just my side but neighbours too to ensure there are no complaints. He always go above and beyond. I wouldnt have asked for any better service.

I would surely recommend to my knowns.

Thank you so much for your review. We take great pride in our work and our customer satisfaction is very important to us. Thank you for your business.

Justin in Port Stanley
Justin in Port Stanley

Amazing customer service

Dylan and his crew are incredibly solid. Out of the gate the customer service was fabulous, and it stayed that way throughout the project.

Thank you Justin for your review. Thank you for choosing classified roofing we look for forward working again with you in the future.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

So happy with our new roof

Thank you so much to Classified Roofing for giving our roof the upgrade it needed! We loved the style choices and getting to be a part of the decision making. Dylan of Classified Roofing communicated with us every step of the way and the team is very professional. So glad we found you!

Thank you for your review, we are happy to know that we meet your expectations. We look forward to work with you again in the future. Thank you for your business.

Hernandez
Hernandez

Highly recommend

Classified roofing was extremely prompt in scheduling the repair and coming out to fix it. The repair was done very well and we will be calling them again for any future needs for us, as well as recommendations for our family and friends. The pricing was exactly as expected and fair.

Thank you Mrs. Hernandez for your review. We take pride in our work and are glad that you are satisfied with our services.
Thank you for choosing Classified Roofing Services Inc.

Emma
Emma

Roof

Dylan and his team did an amazing job on my house and garage roof, my husband and I very happy with the work they did. We definitely recommend them, thank you Dylan

Emma thank you for the great recommendation! Our customers satisfaction is very important to us and we're happy to hear you were satisfied with our work !

Charles
Charles
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Replace roof section

Classified Roofing promptly responded to my request to replace a section of roof that had curled. They came on site within days and and quickly finished the work and left the property clean and debris free.

Thank you Charles, we are happy that our work has meet your expectations.

89CarrickAve in Toronto
89CarrickAve in Toronto

Highly Recommend!

My real estate agent referred Classified Roofing as a quality contractor at a reasonable price. After gathering several quotes and then experiencing their service firsthand, I wholeheartedly agree! They deliver quality work, very good communication, excellent follow-up, and stay on schedule. I am very pleased, and I have already referred them to two other friends. I will definitely be recommending them again!

Thank you Michael for the amazing review, we are happy to hear we have meet your expectations. We take our customers satisfaction very seriously and are pleased that your happy with the projects.

Best regards

Roof replacement

Dylan and crew replaced the shingles on my roof in March 2021 and replaced some wayward siding as well. He did a great job explaining what was needed and why. He also found some cost effective ways to fix jobs that was done by others before him. Really appreciated his expertise and the warranty on his work.

Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We strive in making our customers satisfied with our works we are happy to hear that your happy with the end results.

Best regards
-Classified Roofing Services Inc.

Sue
Sue

Roof Job

In March, my first winter in my new home, I experienced a roof leak. Called Classified and in one hour Dylan came. He expertly diagnosed and explained what caused the leak. He stopped the leak quickly so very little damage was done inside. I also noticed ice forming on the low slope roof and gutter from time to time. Dylan again diagnosed and explained what causes this issue - low slope, no drip guards, clogged gutters, insufficient insulation & ventilation, and some shingle areas were not installed properly. Dylan took the time to explain many options how to fix this ice problem. A reasonable quote was provided that evening. Dylan and his crew came on schedule and created a new slope, replaced my shingle, checked my attic space & insulation, and installed drip guards and proper ventilation. They went above and beyond and cleaned out my gutters, painted my electrical pole, removed my Bell satellite, and reshingled my little shed roof. Dylan and his team were very respectful to my property and the neighbors, very pleasant to deal with, and cleaned up nicely. Dylan is passionate with his work and deeply cares. A stress-free experience to getting a beautiful new roof. Thank you so much!

Sue, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We are very happy to hear that your happy with the job we have provided. Thank you for choosing Classified Roofing Services! If you ever have any questions please feel to contact us anytime!

- Classified Roofing Services inc.

More about Classified Roofing Services Inc

CLASSIFIED ROOFING IS A FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS

CLASSIFIED ROOFING HAS BEEN IN THE ROOFING INDUSTRY AND SERVICING THE HAMILTON ONTARIO REGION FOR 18 YEARS (Since 2005).

OUR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO US.

WE MAKE SURE TO WORK ALONGSIDE OUR CLIENTS, ENSURE REASONABLE PRICES, AND QUALITY WORK GUARANTEED.

CLASSIFIED ROOFING SERVICES INC. PROVIDING PROFESSIONAL AND QUALITY WORK!

HAMILTON/BURLINGTON/NIAGARA/TORONTO(GTA)