Dradco Landscaping

Reviews for Dradco Landscaping

Oana in Whitby
Oana in Whitby

Front entrance and yard

Emerson did a great job for our front yard. He built a nice landing out of natural stones in front of our porch which matches perfectly our entrance. He also paved the front yard with good quality stones. Emerson respects his clients and he is very reliable. What has been discussed and agreed upon, Emerson delivered in time. Thank you, Emerson, for your great work!

Gregory
Gregory

New Fence

Emerson from Dradco landscaping did an excellent job building a new fence for my home in the GTA. The price was fair, he showed up on time, he was a pleasure to work with, and the end result was a beautiful new fence.

He even went above and beyond to ensure that a few issues we ran into were addressed.

I am looking forward to working with Emerson in the future.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Fence post holes

Emerson was the first to quote me when I posted and showed up on time and completed the job to my satisfaction.

greg
greg

LArge fence replacement

Emerson completed a large fence replacement project at our home. He got in touch with us right away and had outstanding communication throughout the entire process. He is very friendly, professional and a hard worker with high standards. Highly recommend!!!

Thank you for the kind words Greg, was a pleasure working with you and I hope to work with you again in the future.

Marylou Hayes from Toronto
Marylou Hayes from Toronto

Wood Privacy Fence

We received quotes for a fence project and Emerson responded promptly with a great price. He came by to scope out the project and was very professional in his communications with us. The fence was done as contracted and on time. We recommend him for any projects you might need in your yard.
Marylou

Thank you for the encouraging words marylou! You were very pleasant to work with, and I'm very glad you are satisfied with the work I provided. Hope to work with you again in the future!

Best regards,

mallainjohn in Scarborough
mallainjohn in Scarborough

Landscaping and garden wall

Emerson did a great job for us,
Professional, neat and excellent job. Will definately use him again and recommend him
He built a wall around our flower garden and repaired the walkway

Thank you so much for the kind words, I'm glad I could help you fix up the retaining wall and improve the curb appeal of your property. I look forward to working with you again in the future.

Landscaping, French Drain, and more

Dradco Landscaping came to our rescue. We had some concrete work done by another contractor and they left things in a terrible state. Emmerson cleaned up the mess left by the previous contractor, restored the grass around the project that was destroyed, and built a small retaining wall where the ground was higher than the steps we had put in. He also reattached our front step railings, and suggested a French drain to eliminate ice problems on the driveway.

We were so pleased with the work that we plan on hiring Dradco again in the spring for further landscaping.

hkraman
hkraman

Landscaping and Weed Removal

This has been by far the best experience with Landscaping I have had. Emerson Andrade is very professional, kind and talented. He cares for the property, does a steady and fantastic job.

I have already recommended him among my friend circles. I was relieved with the quality of workmanship.

Kudos to you and your team Dradco Landscaping!!

thank you so much for your kind words, hope to work with you again in the future!

best regards,

Lisa Bartolo from Mississauga
Lisa Bartolo from Mississauga

Retaining wall is beautiful and Emerson was pleasant and professional.

Emerson was punctual, efficient, and very pleasant to have at my home. Job well done and I would recommend him. The wall is exactly built the way I imagined

Thank you for your kind words Lisa, it was a pleasure to do work for you and I'm glad you're enjoying the retaining wall!

Neil Christopher from Toronto
Neil Christopher from Toronto

Great Company

Emerson listen to what we needed and completed the work within the timeline we agreed to. I was very impressed and will be recommending him to friends.
I will be hiring him again in the future.

Thank you for the kind words Neil, we pride ourselves on punctuality and efficiency. I'm glad you liked our work!

More about Dradco Landscaping

Dradco Landscaping is and up and coming contracting company for full outdoor design, this includes; Planting, sod installation, paving, outdoor walls, natural stone work, armor stone, fencing, decking, and much more. We are committed to our customers and do our very best to make sure our customers are happy with their work and make relationships to better understand the needs of our clients.

Contact us today and we will be happy to assist you with any and all of your needs, you will not be disappointed!