EK Marble & Granite Corporation

Countertops
EK Marble & Granite Corporation

Reviews for EK Marble & Granite Corporation

Quartz kitchen counters

During a time of the pandemic where there's a shortage in supply, I was lucky I didn't have to compromise on style.
There were a few hiccups but Ebi was very professional and made sure the job was completed correctly and to my satisfaction. He seems to be very interested in his customers with timely responses.
I've recommended him to friends.

aericksen9
aericksen9

Kitchen countertop and backsplash

Ebi and his crew were great to work with from the start! They had a lot of great options in their warehouse and we got exactly what we were looking for. Overall Amar did a great job with the installation and I couldn’t be happier with the finished product.

info
info
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Counter top

We have ordered 15 countertops for our motel Reno project, excellent quality with accurate time lines, EK Marble pricing is excellent and very competitive without compromising the qualities.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Kitchen renovation

Ebi did an amazing job in our house. I first used his help to make a bathroom bench (of stone) and when a handyman that I was working with saw his work he was quite complementary. Next I had Ebi replace the countertops on our kitchens with quartz. His workmanship was excellent. It wasn’t quite comical to watch my handyman check the new countertops- he scanned every inch of the nee countertop and then the first thing he did wad get Ebi’s number as he said the job was very well done. Later I got to know that my handyman/general contractor has started sub contracting another project to Ebi which speaks volumes about his work.

Thank you so much! It was an absolute pleasure working with you too.

New build

Very professional and reasonable pricing :) I am very happy with the final product! Ebby is great!

It was a pleasure conducting business with you!

14nm8
14nm8

Kitchen countertops and Fireplace

Ebi and his team did a fantastic job. The marble countertops they installed really brightened and opened up my kitchen. And my family room now looks gorgeous with the fireplace. Service was quick and efficient and I will be definitely be working with them in the future!

Thank you so much for the lovely review and it was a pleasure conducting business with you!

Bita S.
Bita S.

Kitchen renovation

Excellent quality workmanship, great communication and follow up. Very pleased with the work and would highly recommend. Great for renovating your kitchen, bathroom and fireplace just to name a few.

It was a pleasure conducting business with you!

More about EK Marble & Granite Corporation

EK Marble and Granite Corp is a family business with over 20 years of experience specializing in custom marble, granite and quartz projects.

Here at EK Marble and Granite Corp, we work together with customers to ensure that their creative needs are met when starting a new project. We offer a wide selection of the highest quality stone designs and patterns at affordable prices. And with our state of the art machinery, we will create one of a kind, unique, luxurious pieces for your residential or commercial property.

Our services include the custom fabrication and installation of: kitchen countertops, backsplash, island countertop, bathroom vanity countertops, custom stone fireplaces, custom stone showers, and more! We service residential and commercial properties in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), Barrie, Hamilton, Guelph, Kitchener, and Peterborough. Please note we do not service Downtown, Toronto.

Turn your dream project into a reality now! Contact us today for a FREE quote!

Find us on Instagram: @ekmarble