NeoCabinets

Aurora ON L4G 7G1

Reviews for NeoCabinets

Jad
Jad

As promised on time on budget

Pouya and his dad, delivered the project on time work was as promised and quickly made accommodations to a last minute request as well. Would recommend and use their services again.

Hello Jad. Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you. We were happy to deliver everything on your wishlist.

Happy Customer

My kitchen looks great and they were very nice to work with! I would certainly recommend Neo Cabinets

Hi there, we appreciate your kind review. Customer satisfaction is our main priority, we are glad you are happy with your new kitchen.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Walk-In Closet

You should believe them when they tell you they’ll build your dream closet. I recently wanted to create more space in my bedroom and NeoCabinets checked everything off my wishlist. Super happy with the job. I highly recommend their team.

Thank you for your review. It's great to know you're enjoying your new closet and we met all of your expectations.

miriam.seturidze
miriam.seturidze
0 reviews Aurora, ON

CAbinets

I have a fairly small bathroom and the storage used to be so minimal. But NeoCabinets designed a very practical and full of storage shelving and cabinets and I couldn’t be happier. I didn’t even know my bathroom had so much room for storage. NeoCabinets’ designs are unique and practical. I would definitely come back for my future projects.

Thank you for your review Miriam Customer satisfaction is our main goal and we are glad you are enjoying your new bathroom.

Henrique
Henrique

House Cabinets

Rasoul and Pouya are nice and professional. They understood our Cabinets Project for the whole house and sent us professionall drawings and quote in 72hs. Amazing Job and good cost x benefit. I highly recommend NeoCabinets for your home Projects, they do a good work and exceed our expectations. We are checking a new project with tehm now. Brgds. Henrique Freitas

Thank you for your review Henrique. Customer satisfaction is our priority and we are beyond glad to here you are happy with our service. Looking forward to working with you on your new projects.

Kitchen Renovation

The best guys. My parents recently decided to renovate their kitchen and I found NeoCabinets on google. Their team is very experienced and punctual. Both Pouya and Rasoul are very responsive and professional. My parents are super happy with the new kitchen. Ps. Their designs are better than any I’ve seen

Hi there, thank you for your review. As a team we strive for excellent customer service and we are glad to hear you are happy with our service.

More about NeoCabinets

NeoCabinets is a combination of Dad’s wisdom and Son’s youthful designs. Rasoul’s twenty-plus years of experience in kitchenware, as well as Pouya’s Architectural knowledge earned through his degree from Humber College, is what brings the most practical and unique projects to any space. NeoCabinets provides services throughout the entire Toronto and GTA. This duo’s mission is to collaborate with you on bringing your most creative ideas to life.