Pro Flo Drainage & Landscape Construction

Reviews for Pro Flo Drainage & Landscape Construction

Colin in Vancouver
Colin in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Relocate sump to exterior of house, add a drain to driveway, regrade drain tile, etc.

I am very pleased with the work done by John and his team, and I highly recommend PRO FLO Drainage & Landscape Construction.

I had a failed check valve in the sump. Because my home is a late 1960s Vancouver Special, the sump is inside the house, causing a big stink in the basement. I've had other drainage companies look at it, charging lots of money but not actually solving the problem.

John from PRO FLO offered several good options to fix this, informing me of the benefits and disadvantages of each approach. His proposal for the long term fix, to move the sump outside - was very reasonably priced, and it would allow me to fix some of the other problems caused by the previous homeowner.

John is accurate in his estimates, on-time and reliable, and true to his word. Him and Greg are experienced and careful, consider the impact of what they do, check everything, and kept me updated throughout the process. Their work is outstanding; they are very modest so I wish to brag on their behalf.

Everyone in this house is super happy with their work.

Cc
Cc
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Drainage for yard

Successfully added extra drainage to fix standing water near house foundation. They were fast, to come out and give me a quote and quickly got the job completed. Very happy with the work done.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Your project had some urgency to it and we were happy to be able to get it done for you quickly. We strive to ensure your experience with our team is timely and positive from the first call to the end of the project. We appreciate your business.

Sally, Vancouver in Roberts Creek
Sally, Vancouver in Roberts Creek
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Concrete placing, perimeter drainage, drystone wall building, landscaping prep

ProFlo completed a multi-faceted project at our home recently, including replacing a rubble wall with a proper Allan Block retaining wall, as well as upgrading perimeter drainage for our 1950’s house, replacing worn sidewalks and concrete stairs and walls. With concrete work complete they then built a beautiful drystone wall and prepped several areas with garden beds, ready for planting. I was not able to be on site during much of the work, but John and his son Leo kept me up-to-date with photos and Facetime reviews throughout each phase of the project, saving me a lot of travel time.
John and his crew did an excellent job, from start to finish. His quote was comprehensive, and when I added extra projects to the job, he priced them fairly. The crew showed up punctually and they were a pleasure to work with. It was a much bigger job than I had realized, but they made it look easy. Watching the concrete placing was incredible; both John and Leo are skilled artists…both in finishing the concrete surfaces, and in placing the large granite rocks for the drystone wall…perfectionists. They went the extra mile on the evening of the pour to protect the fresh concrete from a rainstorm. When the forms came off everything looked so much better…what a difference.
They have a small backhoe with rubber treads that had minimal impact on our lawn, and more importantly on our neighbour’s lawn which they had to access to build our new retaining wall.
And finally, they took care to clean the site and leaving the lawn and garden beds top-dressed.
Thanks to John and Chlorice, Leo, Adam and Anthony. They are a great family crew, so personable and easy to work with. I look forward to Part 2 of the project when they come back to work next year on the walls and patio in the back of the house.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with PRO FLO. We are thrilled that you are pleased with your overall experience in working with us. We believe good communication from start to finish is very important. Customer experience, satisfaction and quality workmanship is our top priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work and attention to detail that we put into our projects. It was a pleasure working together with you and contributing to turning your creative vision into reality. Thank you for appreciating the small details and effort we put in to ensure the project experience from start to finish is top quality. From all of us at PRO FLO, we appreciate your business and thank you for your kind words.

0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Drainage System

Professional experience from beginning to end. John and crew replaced our drainage system. Top quality job completed ahead of schedule with great attention to detail and constant updates throughout the process. Very happy with the end result. I would definitely recommend Proflo Drainage and Landscape Construction to friends and family.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience with the Pro Flo team. We believe good communication from start to finish is very important. Customer experience, satisfaction and quality workmanship is our top priority. We are pleased that you are very happy with your overall experience working with us. From all of us at Pro Flo, thank you for your kind words.

More about Pro Flo Drainage & Landscape Construction

Over 30 years experience in Providing drainage solutions such as:

Sewer & Water Main repairs and replacements
Perimeter drainage/Drain tile repairs and replacements
Flushing & Video Inspections