Moving & Storage

Ankur in Milton
Ankur in Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Great service

Bottom line the service that I received from the company provided to me was exceptional. Accurate quote, great service plan and really hardworking movers. This was a real helping hand from a website. Ashish and team was very helpful, moreover we have recommended them to many of our friends and family.

Hello Ankit,
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our priority is customer satisfaction and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

Khan Raffat1
Khan Raffat1

Integrated Movers Group

I hired the services of Integrated Movers Group on 2nd. Fed., 2022. As usual their expert staff, Mr.. Dilpreet and Mr. Sharan executed my job (very heavy and fragile household items) so diligently and with utmost care. I did not sustain any loss. Above all it was completed on time. I recommend them with full confidence as they have the expertise and integrity. Wish them growth in the business so that the people at large benefitted.

Hello Raffat
We really appreciate you taking some time to review us and share your experience.We are glad that we could be of help.
Look forward to working with you again in the future.

Lynn in Toronto
Lynn in Toronto

Great Moving Experience!

We were extremely pleased with the professional service we received from Integrated Movers. The three movers arrived on schedule, worked really hard, were very polite and all of our belongings arrived safe and sound! I would highly recommend this company to anyone preparing to move.

Hello Lynn
Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback and positive experience with our team . We are pleased to serve you and look forward to working with you in the future.

Mona Anand
Mona Anand

Packing and Moving

Very professional, courteous and friendly movers
They worked quickly ensuring all my belongings were packed up carefully
They followed instructions vey well
I will be using this company again and would highly recommend

Hello Mona,

talal
talal

Laboratory Move

Its rare in this day and age to really see a company shine this hard.. Absolutely sensational, top notch, world class service.. I was helped by 4 gentlemen who were very accommodating, friendly and extremely careful transporting a laboratory. Literally every step of the process from the booking , to the confirmation day before, packing, unloading - everything was beyond my expectations. I even had to change the start date 24 hours prior and it was met with positivity. Victor - the manager even came to the packing sight to check in on his team and was ready to switch out to a bigger truck and or find another solution should the stuff not fit.

All in all I can not recommend this company enough - they went way and above to complete a project that was basically not completable in 1 shot.

Thank you Integrated movers - we will 100% do business again .

Hello Talal,

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Very helpful and professional

I can not thank them enough for the service they have offered even though this was last minute job. They make sure everything is put into the place with utmost care. They even help us with our internal move that was not included in the move and do not even charge for them extra. No hidden cost. They did more than that they promised. I am extremely happy with the service they provided.

Hello,

Anuj K in Toronto
Anuj K in Toronto

Very professional movers

Great Service and very helpful team!! The boys were extremely helpful and did a great move. They were on time and make sure that the move is hassle and scratch free. I will surely recommend this to my friends and relatives.

Hi Anuj,

TW
TW
1 review Milton, ON

Quick move

The men that came to help us on the day of our move were quick and professional!

They handled our stuff with care and even offered to help us load our vehicles with items that were not going into the truck!
10/10 I would highly recommend. Thank you for your assistance and for making our move go a smoothly as possible.

Hi Thea,
It was our pleasure serving you. We really appreciate you taking taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. My crew is glad to serve you.

Apartment move

I hired Integrated Movers Group last minute to help me move from Etobicoke to Mississauga. I am so happy with their service. No wonder they have a 5 star rating on Google. The crew was so professional, moved each of my furniture with care. I would surely recommend this company to everyone.

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to serve you and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Rasti
Rasti

Home move

Very young and energetic team that is centrally managed and guided by the owner. The boys were very polite, quick and did a great job. They were very careful with all the stuff, packed and secured each item perfectly and showed a very high level of professionalism.

Hi Rasti

More about Integrated Movers Group

Integrated Movers Group (IMG) is a network of the best service providers across Ontario. If you are looking to shifting into another apartment or office, Just Give Us a Call on 905-866-9568 and ask for a free quote, You’ll be surprised to see that we are offering more for less. ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Woodbridge?