City View Maids

Reviews for City View Maids

Nick
Nick

Basement and bathroom cleaning

Renee and her team did an outstanding job cleaning our bathroom and basement crawlspace. After significant renovation, construction dust and debris covered the crawlspace. Renee’s team thoroughly cleaned the space and rearranged our boxes and stored items. We’d recommend their team to anyone looking for any type of cleaning!

Thank you for your awesome review about City View Maids.

rachnanaik in Toronto
rachnanaik in Toronto

Home Cleaning

Renee and her team were great! From the initial conversation with Renee, the process was simple and she was able to fit me in for a home cleaning that same week! She was punctual and cleaned my home to my expectations! Thank you.

Thanks for your reviews! City View Maids is happy you are happy with your service.

City View Maids

City View Maids is an amazing cleaning service. I called them for a deep clean and the results were outstanding. They are professional, fast and keen on paying attention to detail. I’ll be definitely calling City View Maids for future maintenance cleans.

Thank you for your great review, our team at city view maids really enjoyed working with you.

erinob in Toronto
erinob in Toronto

Great Friendly Service

I have hired City View Maids several times over the years, before they were a part of HomeStars and have always had great service! We love coming home to a sparkling clean, fresh smelling house! Renee and her team are so lovely, friendly and responsive which is important to me. I like to know if they've come and gone or if there are any issues. They are always willing to take on a new task if needed. Would highly recommend!

Thank you for your amazing review.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Move Out Home Cleaning Services

City maids cleaned my entire home amazingly. I lived in a corner house in ajax and had sold my home due to the pandemic. City maids made sure my home was super clean in one day. Clients were able to view my home because of city maids, I had even recommended clients to city maids because of their amazing clean!!

More about City View Maids

Why City View Maids? Our mission is to ensure quality service through our attention to detail, outstanding customer service, and green practices.

Our goal is to simplify our clients’ lives by saving them valuable time and energy in the most environmentally responsible manner.
By taking cleaning off your "to do" list, your time is freed up for business, family, friends and fun!

USE PROMO CODE: HOMESTARS3 TO RECEIVE 15% OFF YOUR FIRST CLEAN