ZAFCON INC

Reviews for ZAFCON INC

Randy
Randy

Complete bathroom renovation

I am extremely pleased with the work AG and his team's did. I'm extremely happy.

Thank you Randy, you were an awesome client!

Lynn
Lynn
1 review Newmarket, ON

Bathroom Renovations

AG and his team renovated two bathrooms for me. I am beyond grateful for the skilled and professional workmanship that went into this project. Both bathrooms look absolutely beautiful! It was a real pleasure to work with AG, he was polite, kind, and professional. He answered all my questions promptly and truthfully. AG was excellent at managing the various stages of this project with his wonderful team and always came personally to make sure the crew knew all the specifics. Thank you

Thank you for the kind words Lynn. Likewise it was a pleasure for us to help you achieve an outstanding renovation experience.

silvia.buresch in Etobicoke
silvia.buresch in Etobicoke

Spa Bathroom

We had a very positive experience with AG from Zafcon Inc ! AG completely understood the scope of the project. His project management skills are outstanding! The trades were scheduled back to back for a quick turnaround. The skilled workers were very pleasant to have in our home. They respected us and our pet dog . AG himself cleaned the project site himself most days at the end of the day ! Thank you for that ! The cost of the project was within reason, compared to other offers.

We definitely recommend AG and his team ! Some of our friends and neighbours have already viewed our new ensuite Spa Bath and our new Main Bathroom .

Oh yes, not to forget , AG realized two bathrooms for us at the same time !!!
Outstanding work ! Thank you !

Thank You Silvia, it was a pleasure to create these two beautiful and one of a kind bathrooms for you, just as you envisioned it!

Mario
Mario

Bathroom reno

Great work, on time and on budget. He has a great team that kept our place clean throughout the Reno. They also offered some great suggestions and ideas throughout the entire process.

Thank you Mario!

Ted
Ted
1 review Newmarket, ON

Project managers matter!

The before and after results speak for themselves - Zafcon is a sound choice for your next remodel / renovation.

They manage their trades needs, ensure proper project oversight and deliver results, as expected.

Understanding the customers needs, being accountable and delivering as agreed is Zafcon - well done!

Thank You Ted, it was a pleasure to renovate your space and to get to know you!

Angela
Angela

Kitchen cabinet doors

Our new cabinet doors look amazing.
Zafcon is a very professional and friendly team. They kept me advised of any delays with the manufacturer and their work was impeccable. It was so worth the wait.
Thank you so much. Great job.

Thank you Angela, glad we could keep you happy!

Chloe
Chloe

Bathroom Renovation

I hired Zafcon to gut and renovate my main bathroom. I am extremely happy with how it turned out. The service I received from them was amazing. I knew my costs up front, they were on time and on schedule and all the contractors were friendly and respectful. I had no real issues with the renovation itself but the few things that I did have, they took care of right away. They also always cleaned up after themselves.

I would definitely use them again for any future renovation and would recommend them to anybody who needed to get some work done.

Thank you Chloe, it was a pleasure!
AG

Basement Renovation

Amazing renovation of our basement by ZAFCON. Ahmad helped us very much. He had engineering and design team to help us get our basement permits since we wanted to have a legally finished basement. Then, supported and communicated with us through construction phase to pick finishing materials. He also helped us find great deals through his contacts. It was a seamless renovation for us as we did not have any issues. Definitely recommend them if you are getting a basement renovated.

Thank you Gerry, glad we could keep our customers happy!

Basement Renovation

My wife and her sister is a interior designer, so they wanted to finish our basement. They had hand picked almost all details and Initially we were not sure if there was any contractor who could deliver. We didnt want just any contractor as we had previously had bad experiences, ZAFCON was absolutely what we were looking for in a professional general contractor. They finished the basement as per our detailed requirements and followed up after to make sure we are satisfied when project closed. They were diligent, organized, communicated well and best of all they were affordable, came right within our estimated budget. I would recommend them to anyone I know. My wife and her sister have already booked another project with them.

Cheers,
John K

John, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review!

0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Full Bathroom Renovation

We were referred to Ahmad by a family member and we really liked the bathroom renovation he did for us. He was diligent and listened to our design criteria and saved us some money by suggesting very good changes. We definitely recommend him if your a home owner looking to renovate.

Thank you Joe!

More about ZAFCON INC

Welcome to ZAFCON INC your professional expert contractor.

WHO WE ARE
Our company team consist of project managers, engineers, designers, construction and renovation specialists who are experts in their field. This team has worked successfully together to help our customers achieve their construction objective and dream renovations.

OUR CORE VALUES

Safety - We are commitment to safety to ensure everyone can return to their loved ones at the end of the day. As a result, we ensure all team members and all work is in compliance with safety regulations, WSIB and Covid-19 protocols.

Quality - Quality distinguishes best from the rest. Our craftsmanship approach ensures that all of our clients receive nothing but the best quality service.

Integrity - We don't take the convenient approach but rather the RIGHT one, even if no one is watching.

Transparency - The most important core value for us is to ensure our customers receive clear terms and conditions upfront. This will help us build long lasting relationships which further fosters our team culture across all levels of skills and management.

Services we offer:

Full Home Renovations
Home Extensions and Upgrades
Basement Renovations
Kitchen & Bathroom Renovations

Check out our website for more pictures and to get an estimates on your next project or simply call us to discuss what is possible (647) 785-2929

We are open for business and we are following all Covid-19 regulations.