Coquitlam BC V3E 2V2

Reviews for Pro West Heating & Air Conditioning

Ed
Ed

Furnace and AC Installation

Excellent service. The guys were respectful, efficient and well-organized. They notified us ahead of their arrival and showed up on time. They were dependable and provided professional service.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Heating System Repair

They came on time and fixed our issue right away. Thanks you so much for your prompt service.

Jessie in Toronto
Jessie in Toronto

New gas Furnace and A/C Install

Pro West Heating & Air Conditioning was one of the HVAC contractors that we asked to give us a quote on a new central air conditioning installation. The scheduled tech came right on time, went over everything and learned so many thing about system. He was really knowledgable and explained everything. We hired Pro West Heating & Air Conditioning to replace our gas furnace and install a new air conditioner. They is done as they planned. They did so much over than they promised. We are really happy with the job they did for us and we have already recommended them to our friends and neighbour. Thanks again

Gail in
Gail in
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Repair Heating and AC system

Pro West Heating & Air Conditioning is a great company. They managed to resolve all of my problems as quick as possible. Friendly, Professional, and Efficient.

Karen in
Karen in
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Furnace Repair In Coquitlam

We were looking for a local heating company, so We had them to work on our heating system. They were professional, reliable, and efficient. We will use them again for all our heating needs. Highly recommended.

Sussi in Vancouver
Sussi in Vancouver
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Furnace and A/C Unit

We had a great experience with Pro West Heating & A/C. They installed both a new furnace and a/c unit. We were really pleased with the prompt and excellent installation by Sean, the efficient job done by the electrician, as well as the clean up after the installation was finished.
I would definitely recommend Pro West!

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto

AC INSTALLATING

I called Pro West Heating & Air Conditioning to get a quote for a new AC installation in my town house. They were nice over the phone. Even though they were super busy, they were able to make an appointment for the next as soon as I told them I have an Emergency situation about my kids illness. Sean came over and take a look it my house very professionally and accurately. He was really knowledgable about giving me the best options. We agreed on the pricing and ask them to please start the job as soon as possible. They really made it. They did a really efficient job and cleaned up the area after completion. Overall, I am really happy with the services I got from all departments and I will 100% recommend them to everyone. Thanks Pro West!!

Anthony in Toronto
Anthony in Toronto
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

AC REPAIR

Excellent company!!!!
I called them for my air conditioner to have some one taking a look at it. They managed to send me a tech as earliest as they could. The tech arrived on time and was really knowledgable and friendly to deal with. He fixed my air conditioner quickly and answered all question very well. Highly recommended!

Howard in Toronto
Howard in Toronto
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

AC repair

I can not say anything negative about this company. Amazing customer service, professional job, well organized. Thank you so much Pro West. I think I finally found my contractor. Howard!

Hello Howard,

We do appreciate your feedback, and we are glad you are happy with our service.

Sincerely,

Jean in Vancouver
Jean in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Heating Service

I would like to share my experience about the amazing service I received from Sean. Pro West Heating & Air Conditioning send Sean to my house to service my heating equipment. He did a fantastic job. I never had such a service from anyone else.

Hello Jean,

We do appreciate your feedback, and we are glad you are happy with our service.

Sincerely,

More about Pro West Heating & Air Conditioning

Pro West Heating & Air Conditioning ltd has been operating locally since 2008. We provide a wide range of Heating and Cooling services, repairs, installation, annual maintenance, and of course replacement.