Handyman Pro

Burlington ON L7N 2P9

Reviews for Handyman Pro

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Downspout repair

Excellent job, very satisfied with the quality of work and the individual who did the repair. Good quality materials were purchased in order to complete the repair and I found the repair cost was more than reasonable.

Thank you so much for your comments! Pleasure to work with you

Kim in Toronto
Kim in Toronto

What a fantastic team!

I recently moved into a new condo and needed a series of small jobs done - ones that were just beyond my skillset. Pat at Handyman Pro was the PERFECT solution. He was incredibly communicative, accommodating and his work was fantastic. From hanging things like TVs and mirrors to replacing lights to installing closets and more - my place is all set thanks to him. If you need a handyman services, look no further.

Thank you so much Kim! Really glad we were able to get your place sorted

Matthew
Matthew

Small Handyman job

Quick response to my request for a quote from Pat. Was able to schedule my small job in the next day. Arrived on time. Excellent service. I will definitely call Pat for any future projects I have.

Thanks so much Matt!

Soffit repair

Pat responded promptly for my request for an estimate. After giving him the go-ahead, he arrived on time as promised. He is a very nice person and trustworthy. I would gladly have him back.

Martin

Thank you so much Martin, really appreciate your comment!

Tina
Tina

Drywall and small home repairs

I found handyman pro online and they were excellent. Quick, clean, accommodating and had our best interest on what would work best for our requests.

We recently just called them back to build some ikea furniture and fix some other small home repairs.

Would definitely recommend them.

Thank you so much Tina!

Michael Sotoadeh
Michael Sotoadeh

Solid Quality Work

Pat has done a few smaller jobs inside my home, also interlock around the driveway and in the backyard. He does great work and makes sure it's done the right way. Great quality and I've referred others to him as well.

Thanks so much Mike! Really appreciate your comments

Lodzgal
Lodzgal

Kitchen plumbing Emergency/Bathroom Dry Wall

What a great company.!! I had a plumbing emergency in my kitchen. Tried calling different plumbers I hired before but either I didn't get any call backs or people were too busy. Then I found Handyman Pro. Not only that Pat was sympathetic to my problem, but he was able to help me within 24 hours. The job was done fast and to my satisfaction. With such a great experience, I also hired his company to do some dry walling in my bathroom. I have to admit that I have never met such a great crew. Everybody who works for Pat is courteous, on time and professional. Despite that both tradesmen were very young, their work was impeccable. I would not hesitate recommending them to my friends. And oh... my next project... painting my bedroom. Guess who I am going to hire?

Thank you so much Ela! Really appreciate your comments here.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Highly recommend

We’ve used Pat & Handyman pro for multiple projects including building a deck, general patching (retaking, fixing water damage, etc.), wood repair, drywall installation & also popcorn ceiling removal.

Pat is really great to deal with & you can tell he cares about his customers. Refreshing to deal with Pat & the Handyman pro team after having previous sub par contractor experiences.

I would highly recommend Handyman Pro to anyone who needs house work done!

Thanks so much for your review and comments!

More about Handyman Pro

Handyman Pro is a Toronto based family business with over 20 years of experience. Our goal is to provide great service and quality workmanship at a competitive price so you and your family can continue to enjoy your space without worrying about the little things.