Everest Climate Solutions

Everest Climate Solutions

Reviews for Everest Climate Solutions

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Heater replacement

On Saturday evening of a long weekend my heater stopped working. Tony from Everest Climate Solutions responded very quickly and on Sunday morning the problem was identified and solution was suggested. On Monday evening my new heater was ready and started to function. They also installed a humidistat free of charge. I am very satisfied with provided service and recommend this company to anyone. Alex.

Patrick
Patrick
1 review York, ON

Very happy

We found Everest through HomeStars when our furnace suddenly broke down. They were able to come give a quote the same day, and replace the furnace very quickly after we gave the go ahead. Their price was much cheaper than other quotes we got. Im very happy with their service and would use them again.

thank you, Patrick, and i am happy that we met your expectations. we always prioritize people with no heat when they need. yeh our furnace and air conditioner and other products pricing is very competitive and we consider installation quality of course. we will be happy to help you again with anyother need like heatbpump, water heater air conditioner or gas piping.
cheers

Sebastiano
Sebastiano

Gas line

E bridge red tag 3 appliances for having 1/2 inches pipe to be undersized. Everest license gas filter conducted an evaluation of each and found nothing wrong with the size.

thank you Sebastiano. it was a pleasure to help you. please let us know with any need for gad related job, furnace, Air conditioner, heat pump or water heaters

Rachelle Berube
Rachelle Berube
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

God like Boiler Powers.

For unknown reasons the boiler would not start. I called Everest Climate Solutions and unlike a few other companies they came to visit my boiler. The boiler was stone cold, but after their wizard commanded it to warm up, it did. Magically all the apartments became hotter than your wife.

Thanks Everest !

thank you for contacting Everest Climate Solutions. we are always available to help gladly.
im glad the boiler is hotter now...

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Furnace repair

He came on evening on the weekend to help us with our furnace. He was prompt and finished the job quick. We highly recommend him.

Thank you for choosing us . We’re glad to hear that you were satisfied with your
experience. We look forward to welcoming you back to in the near future.

Furnace repair

Two thumbs up. These guys are the best. Well trained personnel and friendly prompt service.
Cost was about $600. Broken igniter. They showed me the broken part. I would use them again in a heartbeat .

We’re absolutely delighted to receive your 10 star review! We’ll be sure to pass your kind words on to our dedicated team to inspire their ongoing commitment to excellence.

Ed
Ed

Highly Recommend

Mike and his team did an amazing job! I originally called him to repair my furnace but it was so old that Mike had trouble finding the parts but he looked for 2 days until he found it. But considering the cost of repair it was time to go with a new furnace and humidifier. Mike gave me a rough quote over the phone and when he came to physically inspect the job, it was going to be more than he estimated but still quoted me the price that he had given me over the phone. The installation went perfectly and his guys stayed late to make sure that everything was working perfectly before they left. They cleaned up perfectly after their work and left the place better than it was when they arrived. I'm so impressed with their service that I'm going to have them install my heat pump in the spring. Best contractors I've ever used! Thanks Mike and 'team'.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us .

Laura B.
Laura B.

Re-routing duct work

We ran into HVAC issues while removing structural walls during our renovation. We hired Mike and his team to re-route our ductwork. They were great! Very professional and completed the job on time. We will use them again, and highly recommend them to others.

thank you kindly.

Srikanth
Srikanth
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Quick and Professionally Service

Tony responded very quickly to a query I posted late at night for a faulty AC unit. He arrived on the time we agreed on and quickly diagnosed the issue and fixed it. Overall very satisfied with the support and the price I paid for it. Would contact him again in future and would recommend him.

Thanks Srikanth for the review, we appreciate your business and glad to know you will consider us for future work.

0 reviews Newmarket, ON

AC fix

AC coil was leaking, called pro mechanical air, they got here in no time, looked into the issue and fixed it In no time and they were very reasonable. I would recommend them to everyone.

thank you for your business. Will be happy to give you service in future.

More about Everest Climate Solutions

Pro Mechanical & Air, Inc. was founded in 1997 by Ayub Khaledi, to provide quality plumbing and heating services at reasonable prices. In 1999, Pro Mechanical & Air expanded its capabilities by acquiring a full service HVAC shop, making Best a complete mechanical organization servicing the Toronto metro area and surrounding counties.

We employ only highly skilled tradesmen with specialized talents including plumbing, sheet metal fabrication and erection, gas piping, refrigeration, hydroponic & radiant piping and control wiring. Our technicians are licensed and trained both in the classroom and field.