Toronto ON M1C 5B1

Alexandra in Cambridge
Alexandra in Cambridge
1 review Pickering, ON

Bathroom Tiling & Regrouting

We hired Kris in early July to re-tile our bathroom and fix the grout work on two of our bathrooms and the kitchen area. He walked through our house and was confident that he would be able to easily address all of the issues. Unfortunately, the resulting work was horrendous. The grout in the bathroom and kitchen is worse now than before he came in. The caulking in the shower is nothing like I have ever seen, it is an absolute mess. He left all of his dirty equipment on top of our vanities and scratched them all. It is clear that there is no attention to detail or care put into his work. See below photos for examples of the quality of work you can expect if you hire him.

Front step work / flag stone walk way work

Kris was courteous, prompt and very professional. He knew exactly what needed to be done. I am very satisfied with the results. I recommend this company. I will definitely use them again.

Thanks, appreciate it. 🙌

Alexandra
Alexandra
1 review Pickering, ON

Bathroom tiling, grouting

Highly recommend. Kris did excellent work in our house and was able to react and make recommendations when the scope of work changed due to unforeseen issues from a previous contractors work.

Appreciate the kind words

Bertin Contracting

Retile floor with proper slope to drain

Kris came in from start to finish he was very professional, got the job done on time and left absolutely no mess afterwords. He will be my go to contractor in the future.

Thanks. Appreciate it.

Drywall Repair

Kris did a great job helping us repairing and finishing the drywall in our bedroom and bathroom. He was hard working, courteous and kept attention to detail, coming back to make sure everything was finished to our satisfaction.

Appreciate it guys! was great working for you!

Thanks,

New exterior deck stairs

Bertin contracting was always on time very professional. They also finished ahead of schedule and the finished product exceeded my expectations

Thanks! Enjoyed working this job for you!

Kayla
Kayla

Interlocking

Very satisfied with the service I received, the interlock looks great. Once I find a gazebo I will be having them back to install that on top of it.

look forward to coming back for gazebo install 🙌

More about Bertin Contracting