Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation

Reviews for Springwater Construction

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Flooring

Springwater construction was recommended to me by a friend and he said they were very professional and the product came out great. I hired Springwater Construction to do my flooring and I am extremely satisfied with the end product. 10/10!

I'm happy to hear we met your expectations It was nice working with you!

Hameda in Barrie
Hameda in Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Flooring

Adam and Roger were a pleasure to work with. The quality of their work exceeded our expectations and we highly recommend them. They offered competitive pricing and were very transparent and honest throughout the process.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review we greatly appreciate it. We look forward to working with you again!

Excellent work

They did great work. We have had two jobs done so far. Everything went smooth from start to finish. Will definitely use them again.

Thank you very much for your review and we can't wait to take on your next project for you

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Exterior services

I've known Roger a long time. So when it came to needing a contractor to help me renovate my home, it was a natural call to make. On time, on budget, what more do you want.

Springwater thanks you for your review, we are very glad we could assist you on your project and hope to take on any future projects that you may have.

Roger

0 reviews , AB

Flooring Project

Springwater Construction did outstanding work on a flooring job for us. They were thorough, professional and time efficient. We are ecstatic with the results and look forward to working with Springwater Construction again in the future!

That is awesome, we would love to work with you again!

0 reviews Orangeville, ON

Flooring

Did a very professional and conscientious job for guys so young and just starting off. Really impressed and I have recommended them to family and friends already.

Very happy to hear you're satisfied with the work completed, we look forward to continuing our relationship with you!

Private User reviews Innisfil, ON

Shower tile, and shower subfloor repair

Professional, knowledgeable personnel. Our shower floor was leaking water. The work to be done was to take out the entire floor tile, replace the damaged subfloor and then properly seal the drain pipe and lay down new tiles. All material was picked out and provided by the company.
The repair was done quickly and mess free. I would recommend this company. I am happy with the work that was done.

Thank you for the review, it was a pleasure working with you!

Rick in Toronto
Rick in Toronto
1 review Barrie, ON

renos

Called several times and did not receive call until 3 days later. This happened several times. Made an appointment and no one showed up. Very unprofessional. Wanted my deposit returned due to the way business was conducted between us and springwater construction refused to return my money. I am happy to lose my deposit than deal with this company. Again very unprofessional.

Unfortunately this client wanted to back out of a signed agreement with two day notice and expected deposit to be returned.

Springwater Construction requires a deposit to hold our scheduled dates firm.

It was unfortunate we didn’t have the chance to work with you and wish the best for your project.

0 reviews Angus, ON

Front door

SpringWater Construction they went beyond their expectations. They are very friendly, they listen to their customer & understand exactly what you would like. Very professional ,communicate well together. Always put their Customer first.

Hello and thank you for your review

Springwater Construction greatly appreciates your feedback

Peter in Etobicoke
Peter in Etobicoke

Entire main level flooring

I purchased my own flooring and was later introduced to Springwater Construction. Roger and Adam are simply excellent to work with. They surveyed the job site and then returned the night before installation to level out some areas. This approx 900 sq ft job included many tricky areas and door frames to work with. Roger and Adam were very diligent and took their time with the more difficult cuts. When there were options to discuss, the pair didn't hesitate to communicate with us as to what our preferences were.
They worked long days to get this project done ahead of schedule. We are extremely pleased with the finished product and would recommend Springwater Construction to anyone out there.
Lastly, Roger and Adam are very personable, friendly and great communicators. Much appreciated Gents!

Springwater Construction appreciates your feedback.

We want to take this time to thank you, and let you know it was a pleasure working with you!

Regards,

More about Springwater Construction

Attention to detail, craftsmanship, and customer satisfaction are our highest priorities. Our impeccable reputation and high standards of personal service give us the opportunity to work on some of the region’s most prestigious projects. Clients know they can rely on us to protect their interests and to handle challenges with ...
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Barrie?