Hani Design

Reviews for Hani Design

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Full Houser Renovation.

Hani was brilliant in understanding the job requirement. She showed some amazing work she had done before. Her designs are unique as well as classics. I would highly recommend her.

Design help

We spoke with Hani about some design ideas and she was great to discuss our thoughts. She offered insightful suggestions. We are still exploring things and have not yet decided if we will proceed with a designer but wouldnt hesitate to enlist her services.

Thanks Kunal, it was my pleasure, please let me know if I can you need more helps.

Lisa
Lisa

Design help

Hani has made some great suggestions for my office space at home and for my master bedroom. Shes professional and lovely to deal with.

Hi Lisa,
It was my pleasure, I'm glad that my recommendations were helpful, but I have to say thank you for sharing your experienced physiotherapist info with me.Please let me know if you need any help later on.

Daniella
Daniella

Home interior consultation

Hani was incredibly helpful providing feedback on our current interior design plans. We appreciated her insights regarding plans for mill work and repositioning the existing layout of our home. We would recommend Hani to any homeowner who is in the preliminary stages of an interior design project and is seeking feedback.

Kabs
Kabs
1 review Midhurst, ON

Consultation

Hani was able to accommodate our moving timines and made herself available to meet us on relatively short notice. She came prepared with examples of previous work and jumped right into the consultation while respecting everyone's time. Very professional!

JackMaynardWeb in Aurora
JackMaynardWeb in Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Full House Renovation

We hired Hani to support a full home renovation including space planning (removing several walls), numerous interior designs (including kitchen), and a full basement remodel. I general contracted the project myself and Hani did a good job keeping up with the project working with the various subtrades I hired.

We found Hani very responsive, challenging our more conservative design tendencies with some more modern appeal to match the open concept design we were after. Hani does work best face-to-face which in Covid was a bit of a challenge. Would also say Hani works best with contractors who are comfortable in design build and collaboratively bring Hani's ideas to life.

So far we have been very happy with Hani's services and would recommend her for space planning and interior design.

Reno Consultation

We got introduced to Hani through a friend and she's great to work with. She offers us a walkthrough for free and provides various professional ideas of how we can proceed to the Reno of our house. I definitely recommend her to anyone who's currently considering a Reno to their home, no matter if it's a living area redesign or a design for the whole house.

Thank you so much violet for your kind words.

Luba
Luba

Interior Design Consultation

I was planning a number of projects at my home and I felt I needed to share my ideas with a professional. I contacted Hani and she was very responsive.
Hani came to consult us very promptly.
Hani was very knowledgeable and made a few clever suggestions right away.
Hani consulted us on the wide spectrum of things, from effective space utilization to cost savings opportunities.
I would like to recommend Hani.
Hani, thank you very much for your professional advice!

Thank you so much Luba for the kind words, I look forward to seeing you in any future projects and it was my pleasure to work with you and again I'm always there to help you with anything.

Fantastic Design consultation.

Hani came to my new property for a design consultation.

I just purchased my home, and I'm ready to do some renovations.

Hani did an excellent job explaining the process, and getting me familiar with the steps needed to be taken.

I'm a DIY guy, and had my own concepts. Hani is a brilliant designer, and has amazing ideas to bring designs to the next level.

It was my pleasure, thank you so much for your time, I really appreciate it

PJ Butler
PJ Butler

Thanks Hani!

I made a cold call to Hani Design to see whether I could get some "second opinion" advice on floor plan layout options for a basement renovation. She replied promptly and came by my house within a few days, spent almost two hours reviewing my options, listening to my various considerations, and made a number of great recommendations. She was very knowledgeable about Building Code requirements and other structural aspects as well as being able to advise on the aesthetics of my different options. I was VERY grateful for Hani's ideas and helpful suggestions about floor plans. I was left with a very favourable impression and would certainly recommend Hani Design.

Thank you Paula for your detailed review with your kind words, please let me know if you need anymore help

More about Hani Design

Hani.Design is a full-service interior design by HANI aHANI. Hani got her master of Architecture in 2002 , she got Honour and present's Award during her graduation for Bachelor of Interior design from Yorkville university. She is Intern Member of ARIDO, also got Gary Hewson Memorial Award from ARIDO(Associate of Interior design of Ontario.

Since 2016, HANI.Design has approached interior design with a completely client-focused approach. We are a boutique design firm specializing in mid-high end Design. We work in both commercial and residential Interior Design. From simple home Interior projects to complete renovations and brand new homes, office design, in homes, condominiums, office spaces. We are dedicated to making clients happy and satisfied by listening to their needs and collaborate with their ideas to offer multiples solutions for your design problems.