Grande Tile and Reno Plus

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for Grande Tile and Reno Plus

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Coffee station

Wanted to add an additional coffee station to my newly renovated kitchen. Designer Mona came and was able to design a beautiful piece to match. Was ready in estimated time given. Service was excellent. Quality was excellent. Very happy with finish product. Will definitely use again.

Thank you Rita. Wish to work with you soon!

Kelly
Kelly
4 reviews Newmarket, ON

Master Bath Countertops

We ordered new countertops for two master bathroom vanities at Grande Tile and we couldn't be happier with how they turned out. Adam was able to help me pick a colour very quickly and it matched the tile samples perfectly. The turnaround time from ordering to install was less than 2 weeks, which was surprisingly fast. We would definitely use Grande Tile again and would recommend them to others.

Thank you so much for the review Kelly. I wish your house can be sold with a new record in your community!

Hasan in Toronto
Hasan in Toronto

Wall cabinet and accent wall stone

We hired Grande Tile and Reno for getting wall cabinets and accent wall stone in the family room. Adam was very prompt in answering all my queries and arranging for inspection for the quote. He was quick in putting together a proposal and recommended couple of designs that we liked. After finalizing the material and design, the production took fast and Adam always kept us informed on the progress. The end result exceeded our expectations. Not only they did a quality work with utmost professionalism, but all of the installers were very knowledgeable and courteous.

I would definitely hire Grande Tile and Reno for all my future projects and would highly recommend them for quality projects!

Thanks Adam for an exceptional service!

Thank you for your comments Hasan. Your new fireplace looks amazing!

Carey
Carey
1 review Aurora, ON

Living room built in cabinets

Mona and the whole team were fantastic to work with. Mona provided great advice which made the end result even better than we planned. They were very competitively priced and the quality is great, both the materials and workmanship. Would highly recommend.

Thank you so much for your comments Carey. It's just on time. Now you can enjoy your new family room in Christmas!

T in Brampton
T in Brampton

2 full bathroom renovation

Just used Grande Tile and Reno Plus for a 2 bath room remolding project. Adam and his team did great job and went above and beyond our expectations. Would definitely recommend Grande Tile to our friends!

Thank you Sophie! Hope to work with you soon.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Backsplash Installation

Very happy with Grande Tile's work.

Adam sent Allen to install some tiles for a small kitchen backsplash. Allen was hardworking, fast and professional. After the installation I noticed a small issue, I contacted Adam and Allen was back the next day to fix the problem.

I'm looking forward to working with them again. I definitely recommend Grande Tile and Reno Plus.

Thank you Ken! It was our pleasure to work with you as well.

Private User reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Basement Bar

We hired Grande Tile to design and build our basement bar. They did an amazing job and we couldn’t be happier with how it turned out! Cynthia has an amazing talent at coming up with a design. Our bar had to hide a post and duct work as well as dealing with different ceiling heights. She was glad to show various options, using a 3D design program, at different price points until we were happy with a design. She is also great and patient at helping to pick colour choices (I changed my mind multiple times and Cynthia was very patient and helpful). Adam is very professional, replying promptly to any emails or calls and went above r and beyond to make sure we’re were happy with our bar. I definitely recommend Grande Tile and will be using them for any future work in our home.

Thank you Robin! Customer satisfaction is our best reward.

Tabitha Shanthikumar
Tabitha Shanthikumar
1 review Georgina, ON

Cabinetry handles, light fixtures

I found this company based on the amount of 5-star reviews and they definitely did not disappoint. Adam was a pleasure to deal with. He is always so quick to answer my questions and very responsive, which is so refreshing. He was able to source a similar tile manufactured in Canada to one I found online from the States, at a lower cost.

The employee he sent for some kitchen work was very professional and courteous. He went above and beyond to ensure I was completely satisfied with the work done. I used Grand Tile and Reno Plus for some kitchen upgrading and loved their work so much, I will now be using them for my kitchen backsplash. They will be my go-to company for future projects. Highly recommend if you want professional and clean work from individuals who care about your satisfaction!

Thank you Tabitha. It's our pleasure to work with you as well.

dzhotdog in Niagara Falls
dzhotdog in Niagara Falls

Kitchen full reno with master ensuite reno

Adam was extremely professional during the entire renovation process.
This is the first renovation company I have dealt with, where the whole project took less time than originally planned. the details they put in on the stone work was impeccable. I would recommend Adam to all.

Thank you for your comment! It's our pleasure

De Guerre
De Guerre
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Kitchen Reno

We had a new kitchen counter and backsplash installed by Grande Tile. The service provided was exceptional and the workmanship was spectacular. The whole process from consultation to installation to follow up was beyond our expectations. We highly recommend Grande Tile.

Thank you Julie! It is our pleasure to work with you as well!

More about Grande Tile and Reno Plus

A Trusted Team of Experts raising the bar for Home Renovations and New Project Interiors

What makes Grande Tile and Reno Plus different?
Producing and quickly sourcing beautiful products, delivering on time, and on budget.
We truly enjoy working with Homeowners to create their dreams and we are trusted by Project Managers and Developers helping them make their developments shine with exceptionally beautiful rooms and on site showrooms.

Our work is done exactingly, always on time and at affordable prices.

Why Choose Us?
- Expert artisan and building teams producing wonderful results
- With over 100 types of hardwood floors, 50 types of vinyl flooring, 200 countertop choices, 300 tiling options, and fully customizable cabinets, the only limit is your imagination.
- A 5-star rating on Google