Eliazar painting

Kitchener ON N2B 3P8

Reviews for Eliazar painting

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Paint

The quote was very reasonable. He is fast and efficient. He works hard and no waste of time .
It is very important that your contractor is not cranky . Ely is working with joy and pleasure.
I will contact him for sure in future for painting service.

Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Painting addition

Eliazar was quick, professional and did a really good job with painting the trim and walls no complaints and finished in one day. Very happy with the work I will be hiring him again.

Thank you for your review. I really appreciate it.

0 reviews Kitchener, ON

House Interior Paint

Eli did a great job and I am happy with the service. He is flexible and really hard working. I approached Eli at the last minute to paint our house before we move-in. He agreed and completed the job in less than 2 days as promised. I recommend Eli for any house painting job.

Thank you for your review. I really appreciate it.

0 reviews Kitchener, ON

House painting

I received amazing paint job on my house when I hired Eli to paint my house! Defiantly use him again! He is very professional and trustworthy!

Thank you for your review. It was great working with you.

Private User reviews New Hamburg, ON

Painting

We were so impressed with the quality of Eliazars work and how prompt he was. I recommend him and will be using him again in the future.

Thank you for your review. It was good working with you.

More about Eliazar painting

Eliazar Painting has been service the Kitchener/Waterloo area for over 10 years. Our number one priority has always been customer satisfaction, as we work on your home as if it were our own.

Give us a call and see why so many have chosen Eliazar Painting as their go to painting company!