Organomics Professional Organizing

Organizing Products & Services
Organomics Professional Organizing

N/A

Reviews for Organomics Professional Organizing

Be the first to write a review!

Have you hired Organomics Professional Organizing? Write a review and earn our First to Review badge.

More about Organomics Professional Organizing

My name is Jessica Walker and I am the proud owner of Organomics Professional Organizing.

After 20+ years in the construction industry, I was laid off in 2016.
I decided to utilize that particularly trying time in my life to pursue my life's passion - professional organizing.
As a 2nd generation professional organizer, this is a business that I have been a part of for most of my life.
It brings me joy, gives me purpose.

I have particular skill set that comes very natural to me and lends itself perfectly to professional organizing.
Adaptability, empathy & compassion are the cornerstones of Organomics Professional Organizing.

It is my heart's true desire to provide you with safe, non-judgmental space in which to help you define & achieve YOUR goals.
We will work together to create customized, sustainable solutions for your home or business that will help you reclaim your space, time and peace of mind.

Phone: (780) 984-8824