I Home Kitchen Cabinetry Inc

I Home Kitchen Cabinetry Inc

Reviews for I Home Kitchen Cabinetry Inc

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Bathroom renovation

Kenny oversaw the work on my bathroom renovation, which was a complete tear down and rebuild. His crew were efficient and did an amazing job. They worked diligently and even attended to extra details and items requested of us that had not been thought of or discussed at the beginning of the project.

I would highly recommend this company.

kitchen cabinet

My wife and I are very satisfied with the kitchen and laundry cabinets by Ihome Kitchen. Kenny and jimmy team is very reliable and thoughtful .During the design process and about 3 weeks manufacturing time, to be honest, I was worried about some details might slide away. At the end, I was impressed by how perfect the entire thing turned out to be. All details had been captured and made right in sizes, places and colours at one time. I am very pleased to see Kenny and the team made this happen. I will order other customized set from them and recommend to go with them.

rakesh_mona
rakesh_mona

Very professional

I got reference for Kenney from my family friend, called him for kitchen renovation. He started work on time and finished complete job on date he told us very important when you have to shut down your kitchen. His workmanship is professional. He is very friendly. I recommend him to lot of many friends and will always do.

wenjuanhen975
wenjuanhen975

Service

Cabinet and countertop were installed by different group of crews, who were also professional, careful and wanted to make sure we were satisfied with the way everything was put together.

Anil
Anil

Kitchen Renovation

Quality work, Timely completion and reasonable pricing.
The team met our expectations and finished the job as promised. Highly recommend Kenny and team.

More about I Home Kitchen Cabinetry Inc